The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The vegie throwing game! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The vegie throwing game! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The vegie throwing game! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The vegie throwing game! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The vegie throwing game! EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The vegie throwing game! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The vegie throwing game! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The vegie throwing game! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The vegie throwing game! 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The vegie throwing game! 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The vegie throwing game!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

The vegie throwing game! Empty
PostSubject: The vegie throwing game!   The vegie throwing game! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Emma commando rolls for 100 meters into the middle of a large grassy field to come to a stop right in front of a wooden sign staked into the ground.

Anything's possible when throwing veggies! Now get dodge, duck, dive, dip, dodgeing!

Emma raised an eyebrow at the sign, then shrugged and whipped a huge bag of rotten tomatoes out of her left shoe.

"And thus, it begins." She said seriously before grinning and running cackling up the hill for higher ground.

So basically guys this thread is not set in the world of reality, it's just for fun and rather crazy. The aim, to throw veggies at each other. The rules, no one can die and pretty much anything is possible. Even raining pumpkins i hear you ask? yes, that and more! Basically your only limited by your imagination. Oh and you don't post in your rp character. You post as yourself using a name alias eg i'm using Emma. Please stick to the name alias you chose, just to avoid confusion, but otherwise, get throwing!
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The vegie throwing game!   The vegie throwing game! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:30 pm

I sneaked quietly into the grassy field. I had saved up so much rotten food that i was surprised that i could lift the bag. I saw a sign and nearly laughed out loud. it was silly. After roling on the floor, holding back my laughs i continued on to higher ground. i needed to be up there so that i could see if i was being pursued. As i climbed a held a tomato in my left had. ready to go ammo. little did i know that someone had already beat me there.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The vegie throwing game!   The vegie throwing game! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:39 pm

"Bombs away!!!!" Emma yelled as she ducked out from behind the boulder she was crouching behind and began pelting tomatoes down at Katsa.

"This 'ere be my hill! No man can ever claim it!" She cackled in a horrible imitation of a pirates accent, giving up on the whole throwing individual tomatoes idea, and instead opting for the "empty the whole bag over Katsa's head" approach.

"That's right! You fear the awesome power that be my tomatoes!"
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The vegie throwing game!   The vegie throwing game! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:50 pm

i scrambled to hide behind a Bolder. I laughed at Emma's stupidity. she had emptied her bag over me and was now out of veggies. out of my shoe i brought out a veggie launcher. Impossible i hear you say? never!!! nothing is impossible. i commando rolled out from behind the bolder.

"EAT ROTTEN VEGGIES SUCKER!!!!!" i yelled with an evil grin on my face and proceeded to to fire. they hit Emma with tremendous velocity, sending her flying. i continued to laugh and shoot like a mad man. veggie power can go to your head.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The vegie throwing game!   The vegie throwing game! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Little did the two girls know that I was sitting in the tree big tree on top of the hill observing them, while eating a carrot.
"Uuh... Whats up doc?" Although I tried my best, the voice wasn't completely accurate, it was slightly deeper.
With the hand that didn't hold the carrot I launched a mellon, very much like a mortar, towards Emma. As soon as I released it I picked up an other to trow it at Katsa, can't have her target me with that veggie gun now can I?
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The vegie throwing game!   The vegie throwing game! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:01 pm

As i was in the middle of blowing Emma to veggie heaven when i heard a a rustle of leaves. the next thing i know there is a mellon heading straight for Emma and another for me. I turned, using my extra speed to get out of the way of the mellon and sent a volly of veggies in the general direction of the unseen attacker just as the mellon clipped me on the shoulder. I hadn't moved fast enough. Emma was able to cover her face but the mellon still hit her. I had my hands full with my veggie launcher so i could not protect myself properly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH. DAMN!!!" I yelled. i did a back flip and landed on my feet. aiming my veggie launcher at the tree where the melons had come from and sent another volly of rotten veggies.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The vegie throwing game!   The vegie throwing game! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:08 am

Veggies! Everywhere!

Emma didn't know up from down, left from right, tomato from melon, it was all a mushy blur. That is until she took a melon to the face, then everything went black.

"Ewwwwwww!" Emma groaned, wiping globs of melon from her eyes.

"I demand revenge!!!" She yelled leaping to her feet whilst pulling a spud gun come spud rocket launcher out from behind her back where moments before there had been nothing... >.>

"Fire!" Emma yelled the order at herself for no other reason than it sounded cool, then pressed the trigger button.

A potato flew out of the massive barrel of the weapon hitting speeds that almost broke the sound barrier. The recoil itself almost sent Emma flying backwards, but the veggie covered girl managed to stand her ground in time to see the spud sail through the trunk of the tree the melon attack had come from, leaving a nice round hole through the once whole trunk.

There was a loud groaning and creaking noise, then, almost in slow motion, the tree truck cracked and the tree fell over to the right and onto the hard dirt ground.

"TIMBERRRRRR!!!" Emma whooped before turning the sights of the gun on Katsa and launching a volley of rocket powered potatoes her way.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The vegie throwing game!   The vegie throwing game! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:56 am

Emma was nocked out momentarily by a melon to the head. when she woke up she screamed for vengeance and pulled out i spud gun and loaded it with spuds. While she was thrown backwards the spud she fired went right through the tree the melon thrower was in, causing it to colaps. Emma yelled "TIMPERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" very loudly before turning to me and firing at me.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled. i dived out of the way as quick as i could. i didn't want to end up like the tree, with holes in it. because of my speed i was able to get out of the way of the worst of it but was clipped by a few spuds. i would have bruises for sure.

As i flew sideways, out of the way of the spud shower i turned my tomato bazooka on to Emma. I had momentarily forgotten about melon man but he would get his soon enough. he would keep, that is for sure. i pressed the trigger and the force of the tomato's leaving the bazooka sent me flying backwards as i was still in the air. i hit a tree, making it shake and nocking the air out of my lungs for a minute. i was still firing the bazooka.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The vegie throwing game!   The vegie throwing game! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:01 am

It comes at last, as it inevitably would, to the fight that would shake the very nature of the universe from it's throne.

Tomatoes VS Potatoes

Spud and 'matoes met in mid air with almighty explosions that covered the battle field in pinkish mush. It literally rained veggie slush.

Amidst this sludge were two teenage girls. One with flaming hair fought as the champion of the 'tatoes whilst the other with steely eyes was the champion for the 'matoes.

Both were covered in the filth of war, and each sported wounds.

As the entirety of existence watched with wide eyes and crossed fingers waiting for the outcome that would change the very nature of the universe forever, Red commando rolled behind a conveniently placed metal wall, tomatoes pummeling the 3 inch steel at her back.

Red dropped the spent spud rocket launcher and reached behind her ear, pulling out a small whistle.

Take a deep, calming breath, the girl began to play a slow hypnotic tune. For awhile nothing happened, but then a deep rumbling began and lo and behold the spuds arose!

in a massive wave of rolling dirt millions of potatoes roared across the battle field and engulfed everything.

The universe face palmed. The champion of the potatoes had not only taken out the Tomatoes champion, but she also took out herself. With a sigh the universe carried on as it had been.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The vegie throwing game!   The vegie throwing game! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:34 pm

It all happened so fast. One moment i was firing tomatoes at my enemy, doing very well i might add until this moment and the next, the potatoes came alive, reacting to a very creepy tune that was coming from behind an oddly placed metal ball that i hadn't noticed was their until that very moment. In seconds, the battle field was engulfed in flying potatoes.

There where potatoes coming from the left and potatoes coming from the right. there where potatoes coming from the sky and even though this might sound a little weird, there where potatoes coming from the ground too. Either way, i was was blown to high heaven along with everyone else, not to mention the person who was responsible for the potato attack in the first place. I knew this because i saw said person fly into the sky along with me and the tree hider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The vegie throwing game!   The vegie throwing game! Empty

Back to top Go down

The vegie throwing game!
Page 1 of 1