The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Carter Metal Factory EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Carter Metal Factory EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Carter Metal Factory EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Carter Metal Factory EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Carter Metal Factory EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Carter Metal Factory EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Carter Metal Factory EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Carter Metal Factory EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Carter Metal Factory 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Carter Metal Factory 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Carter Metal Factory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ventus
Ventus

Bio
Codename: Ventus
Sex: male
Allegiance : None

Carter Metal Factory Empty
PostSubject: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:07 pm

An abandon factory that Ventus took to be his home. On the outside there is a big sign that says “Carter Metal Factory” on an old rusty metal wall. The old wall covers the whole factory over a thick stone wall. There are windows going up the sides of the walls some of them are broken and some of them are just dirty. On the inside Ventus put a mattress for him to sleep on, a mini fridge filled with bottled water, a microwave, and a cabinet filled with Ramen noodles a glass bowl and a plastic spoon. for him to sleep on. There is only one floor and it goes all the way up to the ceiling that gives him plenty of room to fly. There are chains hanging down from the ceiling and conveyer belts all across the room. There is a hole in the roof of the building that lets in plenty of light.

Carter Metal Factory The%20Factory

Last edited by Ventus on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Ventus floated down through the hole in the roof and safely on the ground. He walks over to his mattress and lays down he takes the chips out from his pocket and opens them. He loved the taste and smell of chips. He started eating them slowly. The echo in the factory made the crunch sound 20 times has loud. All you could hear was “Crunch, crunch, crunch”. He loved that sound more then anything in the world.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:47 am

Omega flew up to the top of the Carter Metal Factory where he say Ventus fly in earlier. He noticed the large hole and realized thats how Ventus has been getting in and out. He flew down to the floor level and he saw Ventus eating some chips. "Hey, Victor. How are you?" Keaton met Ventus at one of the training camps. They hadn't become good friends but keaton did remember him. When keaton saw Victor buy some chips he decided to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:55 am

Ventus looked up and saw an old acquaintance in front of him.

"Keaton?”He said with a tone. “Long time no see huh. So, how have you been?”

Ventus got up and went to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:02 am

Keaton shook his hand landing on the ground in front of him. Smiling to see a familier face. "I broke out of the camps a week ago. Its great to see someone i know." Keaton looked around and laughed a little. "Nice place you got here. Maybe i could crash a few days?"
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:32 am

High above the hole in the roof of the factory a small orange bird flew in graceful lowering arcs across the sky. However as the bird drew closer it became clear it wasn't as small as one might originally think. In fact it was rather large. As big as a Pelican really, but it was shaped like an eagle. Oh and there was one other thing. It was made entirely of flames.

Silently the bird glided down through the hole in the ceiling and swooped to a graceful halt on top of a medium crate next to the talking boys. The extra height the crate gave the bird allowed it to look into the boys eyes. It also allowed the boys to look properly at the bird.

If they peered closely they could just make out the shape of a piece of paper floating in the middle of the bird's stomach. But somehow the paper was not being burned?

Before the boys had enough time to work out the mystery of this puzzle the bird spread its wings and the fires of it's body flared impossibly bright causing the boys to shield their eyes.

When their eyes returned to normal and they could see again the bird was gone. Only the piece of paper remained. It lay unfurled on the top of the crate so the boys could easily read it.

The Resistance has a need for some supers. Pyro will send you more details closer to the date along with half your payment. It will be twice as much as it was last time.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Ventus picked up the piece of paper and read it.

“Alright my first job.”

Omega stared at him kind of confused.

“Supers for Hire, I had this idea a few days ago. Basically people just hire you to do stuff that they can’t or need help with. Right now it’s just me but if you would like to join that would be awesome. Since ya know it is ‘Supers for Hire’ and there is only ‘Super for Hire’. How about it we split the money fifty fifty?”
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Keatin smiled. "Yeah i can do that. It sounds like fun work we will split the money 60 40. So everyone gets an even share." Keaton was really exited for this note. "So, when are we going to get called next. Maybe we are going to be picked up by a giant flaming dragon."
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:32 am

“60 40 is good has long has I get the 60.”

Omega: "So, when are we going to get called next. Maybe we are going to be picked up by a giant flaming dragon."

“You know that can happen. But in the mean time I feel like sleeping. I just flew from here to the middle of nowhere and back. But if you are gonna stay here I’ll show you around.”
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:42 am

"That sounds good." Keaton looked around there didn't seem to be any place for him. "Uh, i don't really have any place to stay so....." He looked around sheepishley. "Could i maybe crash here for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:55 am

"Well we can worry about you sleeping later, first the tour. Over there is my kitchen, this is my bed room, and last my bathroom inside that office it is a little old but it still works most of the time.”

Ventus walked over and leaned against a conveyer belt.

“Now for where you are gonna sleep. Can’t you just make a bad thingy out of your force field stuff?”
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Keaton looked around. it wasn't very clean and had a lot of trash. "Pretty cool. but its kinda junky. Maybe we could clean it up a bit? Maybe a couch some rugs maybe even a Larger fridge." KEaton just thought to himself about how much stuff could fit in here. Once he and ventus finsished the mission he would buy some stuff. "Yea i mean i guess i could try to make a bed but my powers might run out. I do run out of energy."
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 am

“Uh...ok...so...do you wanna sleep on a conveyer belt?”

Ventus waited for an answer even though he knew it was going to be “no”. Omega shook his head “no”.

“I was expecting that. So, how about we spend the 200 dollars I found in a safe over there to buy you a bed.”
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 am

Keaton smiled. "Yeah tat would be cool. I would really like to stay here with you. " Keaton thought to himself how cool this was getting away from the goverment and working on his own.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 am

“Ok let's go. You have to fly through the hole in the roof cause the doors won't unlock.”

Ventus flew through the hole in the roof and landed softly onto the ground.

“How much you wanna bet that the mattress store is having a sale?”
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:25 am

Keaton flew up into the sky. "Come on Ventus bet i can beat you there!" Keaton flew out into the sky. He loved the feeling of the wind flying through his hair. He couldn't really remember how it was without his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:39 pm

“A race you want eh...then it's a race you'll get.”

Ventus put on his goggles and took off into the sky zooming past Omega. He shouted back to him.

“We can only fly to the city boarders then we have to go by foot don't want the government to find us!”
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:26 pm

((Okay lets pretend we are coming back with the mattress. Nothing special happened we just went and got a mattress.))

Keaton flew in through the hole in the roof with a mattress following him surrounded by a bluish tinge barely visible to the normal eye. He landed on the ground with a small tap. Sounding lighter then a fly. Keaton smiled and remembered when he sounded like an elephant parachuting from an airplane. He used to have some trouble with the noise of his power but is now getting a lot better control. He put the mattress down near Vicktor's. He was still wondering about the flaming bird. Who could have done something like that. A pyromaniac or something. But who would have enough power to build such a life like bird out of flames. But then Keaton was always stunned on how everyone had such unique powers. Back in the training camps he was sectioned of with people that had energy based powers. Such as lasers or just plain force fields. He did a variety of those things but could never master a single one like everyone else could. He viewed this as a disadvantage at most times. But then if only had one single power he would have never been able to escape.

Keaton looked around wanting another creature of fire. His body just wanted adventure. It was so boring not doing anything for weeks. He could be out fighting the government figuring out what everyone was doing. Instead he was told to wait for more orders.

Keaton looked down at his hands and focused all the energy to them. They glowed blue with power. He could punch through a wall of titanium right now and not feel a thing. But it was slightly unnerving. He sees himself as a weapon of power and destruction. Then he makes a force fields in front of him and sees that as security and hope. He was torn in to he didn't know what to do. He needed someone to take this out on. He needed to punish Judah Marshall. If he hadn't given him the shot then he wouldn't be like this. Then Keaton wouldn't know what to do if his powers were taken away. He couldn't just jump in the air and stay there. It was a tough thought he had been pondering for a while.

Then he heard it. A noise a sound. Keaton knew it wasn't Ventus he was out getting food. He said he would be gone for at least 2 more hours. Not all shops like supers. Keaton looked around quickly trying to figure out where the noise came from. He distributed the energy equally in his body. So no matter where he is attacked he would be slightly protected. He couldn't focus his energy anywhere in particular for fear of being attacked and not being protected.

((This can be anyone. I just want to do something. This might mean a fight or someone from the resistance. Just someone get me out of my boredom. ))
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:59 pm

A figure came out from the shadows. It seemed t be a Lady figure with long blond hair. She stepped closer to Omega so he could see her.

“Hi, Is Victor here?” She said with a smile.

((this is gonna be the color for Caution so if I do a post with this color then you know it's her))
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:03 am

((sorry this took me so long. Time got away from me Razz ))

Just as the woman finished talking a familiar orange and red light washed over the factory. Silently, a second fire bird, identical to the previous one except for the fact that this one had blue electricity zapping under it's wings, swooped down into the factory and alighted gracefully next to the talking pair.

It's bright piercing yellow eyes took in the strange woman and back at the Resistance HQ Emma's brow furrowed. Her natural instinct was to abandon the bird, after all this woman could be one of Judah's. However Emma did not have this luxury due to the damning note inside the bird. If she left the bird then all the details of the Resistance's planned raid maybe given to Judah's forces. Obviously Judah already knew the vague details thanks to his vampire spy Alyss, but the finer points were still secret... unless of course someone were to find this note.

Emma sighed inwardly. She had to give Omega the note because without the SFH gang the Resistance would get it's butt kicked on this raid. And so, with every part of her mind yelling at her at what a bad idea this was, Emma moved the bird over so it stood eye level with omega, blocking him from the woman's view.

As before when Emma released her hold over the bird it glowed brighter and brighter before the entire room was blocked out by light, then it was gone. All that remained was the small note which gently floated down towards the ground.

Half of your payment is waiting for you under a pile of scrap metal behind this building as promised.

Pyro expects to meet you on the corner of Woodland and Condamine streets within the next hour. More detailed instructions shall be given to you then. Suffice to say that the mission involves a raid on a convoy heading to the training camp with a bunch of newly activated supers. Some details of this mission have been leaked so expect large amounts of resistance from the Dictatorship. Come prepared for a serious fight.

((Caution can join in on the raid too if you want her too. We'll need all the help we can get Razz ))
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Keaton smiled. Yes! a fight!!! he thought to himself. He then looked over to the strange girl. He didn't really trust her but then again she did know Ventus. He thought about what he should do for a little bit. "Hey uh.....you. Ventus is going to be here any second now. I have to get going but i am sure he would love to see you." Keaton looked up in the air and blasted of not making a sound but still shooting upwards. He flew behind the warehouse like instructed and found the money. He covered it in a protective force field so no one could steal it. Ventus would know whats happening if Omega wasn't there. He then flew to where Pyro was supposed to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:02 am

Ventus flew in from the roof.

“Hey they didn't have any beef Ramen left so I thought I would go with something new I got chicken hope you don't mind oh, and I also got you a boloowwow! No, way! Jessie?”

“Venny!”

Jessica tackled Ventus.

“Hey! What are you doing here? How did you find me?”

“Oh ya know government mission they're trying to find you. I got the files and searched around the city till I found you.”

Jessica smiled.

“Oh...ok...kinda stalkerish but ok. Hey do you know where Omeag is? He's yay high, brown hair, blue eyes, most likely doing something stupid.”

“Yeah....kinda...he read that note and then left.”

“Umm..ok.”

Ventus picked up the note and read it.

“Sweet. BRB”

Ventus flew out side to the pile of metal and took the money. He then flew back.

“Nice this is like 2000 dollars. Didn't know this is what they pay for things like these.”

“?...things like what?”

“Oh me and Omega made a business 'Supers for Hire'. It's awesome, Basically you sit around all day till someone sends you a message and you get money to do stuff.”

“Sounds fun.”

“Yeah we haven't done much yet. I guess people haven't heard that much. Hey I have to go to” He read the note. “the corner of Woodland and Condamine, that's probably where Omega is you can come if you want...well if you're not working for the government.”

Yeah I'd love to come....but I don't have a ride.”

“No prob I can just carry you there just like back in the camps”

“Ok I'm in let's go.”

Ventus picked up Jessica and flew to the corner He was supposed to go to.

“Hey Omega have you met Jessica me and her used to hang out when I was in the training camps.”
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:45 am

Victor flew down through the hole in the roof. He went over to the mini safe he found in the office and put a stress ball inside and locked it. He then picked it up and walked to the other side of the room and moved a desk about a foot over. Under that desk was a tile that wasn't attached he lifted the tile up and placed the safe in the hole that was under the tile. He quickly moved the desk back to it's place.

He walked outside of the office and sat on his mattress waiting for Brandon. He should be here by now. I mean he really likes that ball thing doesn't he? The ball thing Victor is thinking about is the same one that he put in the safe. It is also Brandon's ball that Victor stole to get him to come to the factory. He didn't tell Brandon why yet. He was waiting until he got here. He looked up and waited for Brandon to get here.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio
Codename: Sphere

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 am

Ventus looked up at the sky, right towards the spot on the wall Brandon had been walking on. He stared right down into his eyes, looking a little bit confused. This man, whom he only knew by his codename 'Ventus', had stolen something dear to him. The reason remained a mystery however, and that is why he followed the man to the place he seemed to call home. Brandon took a few more steps down the wall, only to jump off, make a 90 degrees flip so he landed right on his feet next to Ventus.

"You've got something that is rightfully mine, I'd like to have it back."

His voice didn't sound angry at all, although his face showed some agitation. He wasn't about to get hostile with this man, since he had enough enemies already, but that didn't mean he would leave without his property.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:25 am

Victor got up and watched Brandon do a flip from the wall to the floor.

“You've got something that is rightfully mine, I'd like to have it back."

“Yes, that is true. You can get it back though.”

Victor walked over to Brandon and leaned against one of the conveyer belts.

“Do you want to know how?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter Metal Factory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: