The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Carter Metal Factory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio
Codename: Sphere
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Council of 12

Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Not even the slighest attempt to hide the fact that he indeed stole his ball, the guy did have some guts. The fact that he could get it back did loosen Brandon up a bit.

"Do I have a choice? Tell me..."

There was always a choice, sometimes the other just wasn't meant to be chosen. For him to get back what he wanted he'd have to go with whatever Ventus wanted from him.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio
Codename: Ventus
Sex: male
Allegiance : None

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:02 pm

“Okay, if you want to know then I will tell you. Well, since I don't know you very well I doubt you would do a favor for me. So, I decided to do the next easiest thing. Steal something you enjoy. So, once you got here I would tell you how to get it back. So, now I will tell you how to get it back. I want to make this place look presentable from the inside and I can't do that alone. The reason I wanted you.....is you powers. I also can't find Omega.“ Victor walked up closer to Brandon “So, are you in?”
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Ventus was right, he would never have agreed on helping him without Ventus blackmailing him in some way. He didn't like getting blackmailed at all, but this guy didn't mean much harm, and it's not like he had anything better to do right now.

"Like I said, you're not really giving me much of a choice." Brandon let out a sigh and checked out the room a little, looking for any sign of his ball. he didn't find any. "Show me what you need done."

Make this place presentable... Brandon wasn't a person who put much value in the looks of an environment but he could understand why Ventus would want to fix this place up. Who knows what the shape of the rest of this complex is.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Victor looked at him kind of confused.
“Did I give you a choice? I don't remember. Oh yeah that's right it was help me or don't get your ball back. Anyway since you said yes let's get started.”

Victor handed him a wrench and picked one up for himself.

“Okay! First I want to get all those chains off of the ceiling and put them in a big pile over near the door. Think you can do that?” Victor smirked.

Victor flew up to the ceiling and started to grab the chains and pull them down. Therehad to be about 50 or 60 of them. He looked down at Brandon.

“You gonna help?”
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Ventus handed him a wrench, in return Brandon cocked his head a little not knowing what he should do with his. Ventus wanted the chains off the ceiling, and now that he mentioned them, there were quite a lot. This shouldn't pose a lot of trouble at all.

"You gonna help?"

Brandon raised his shoulders in a defeated posture and stepped upon the wall in front of him. Ventus had floated upwards and already started to get some chains off. Brandon decided to first drop most of them to the floor slowly, to not cause any damage and then move them all over to the place Ventus specified. One by one he loosened the chains with his wrench and slowly lowered them to the floor. The chains were quite heavy, although they didn't look like it. Luckily for him they wouldn't tire him out no matter how much he had to hold on to, as long as he could lift the weight.

Ventus looked quite capable of removing the chains as well, using his air powers to move them around. He seemed like a nice guy, for a hired gun, and that made Brandon wonder why he didn't just join the resistance instead of hiring himself out. Maybe he'd get that answer sooner or later, for now all he wanted was his ball back.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Victor got the last chain off of the ceiling and flew down to the pile of the rest of the chains. He placed the chain on top.

“Wow that was fast. Now I think it's time to paint! This is my favorite part.”

Victor turned around and grabbed two cans of white paint.
“This part is gonna be easy. You don't have to do a thing...well maybe one thing. Try not to get hit by paint. As for me, I get to paint!”

Victor flew up to about the middle of the room and opened the cans. He didn't have any paint brushes with him....but he didn't really need them. He then started to turn into a tornado and splattered the paint all over the wall. He then stopped and used his powers to spread out the paint to make the whole thing even.

“Now for the last part....drying.”

Victor started to make an wind force with his hands to dry the paint. He then went all over the walls making every thing perfectly dry.

“That was faster then I expected. I never did that before...well I guess I had to try it someday.”
Victor flew down to the ground next to Brandon.“Now for the fun part! Painting over the white.”
He turned around and grabbed two more cans of paint. One red and one black. “Here which one do you want?”
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:58 am

All the chains were finally of the ceiling and now formed a huge pile of steel near the door. Ventus seemed pleased and proceeded to grin on the fact he could now start the painting. What happened then was something Brandon didn't expect at all. Ventus flew up in the middle of the room, with paint buckets in his hand, telling him not to get hit by the paint. He formed a tornado, and the contents of the buckets flew towards all the walls in the room. Brandon's eyes widened as he sidestepped a couple of paint blobs flying in his direction. Ventus followed up with some strong winds to dry the paint extremely fast. This guy could make some big money if he took on a house decoration job.

As Brandon admired the now sterile white walls, Ventus had already fetched a couple more paint buckets. One red and one black one to be precise. Brandon grabbed the black one as Ventus asked him which one he'd take and moved over to the wall.

"Can't you work this out the same way?"

Probably not.. He thought right after those words. This was a more precise paint job, requiring a more delicate approach, but he couldn't paint with a bucket alone.

"I'd still like a paint brush, unless you want the contents of this bucket splattered on these walls."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter Metal Factory   Carter Metal Factory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter Metal Factory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: