The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The training hall - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The training hall - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The training hall - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The training hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The training hall - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The training hall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The training hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The training hall - Page 2 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The training hall - Page 2 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The training hall

Go down 
+8
Keaton Matthews
Dean
Sean Paul McIntyre
Mitsurugi
Ventus
Alyss Ray
Shrapnel
Emma Ashton
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean
Dean

Bio
Codename: The Mustang
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance fighter

The training hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Dean watched as his friend ran towards him, probably just as suprised and excited as he was.He wasn't much of a person for events like this, but Keaton was his friend, and he hadn't really known anyone that was close to him that was able to escape from the camps."How...When..." He couldn't find the right question to ask him.Finally is mind settled on a simple sentence."Good to see you."He says turning to walk towards him, qatching as they distance between them continues to shrink with each of their steps.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:24 am

Keaton remembered that Dean had never really been a great talker so he decided to start it up. Keaton had so many questions. When he hears Dean talk he knows for absolute certainty that it is him. "I'm great! how are you?" Keaton grinned and hugged him. He didn't care if Dean didn't like hugs he hugged him anyway. "How did you escape? I mean when did you escape? Did anyone else escape? Have you seen anyone else?" Keaton wanted to know so much but he knew Dean couldn't answer him all at once. So he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:37 am

Dean had a slight smile on his face as he was hugged, he patted Keaton on the back before breaking the hug.His mind was jumbled up with the amount of questions he was asked so he decided to answer them one by one."I'm alright."He says as his thoughts wander."And while I was in camp all people were talking about was about how 12 supers managed to escape.So I made my own escape by causing a riot."He says scratching his head.I can't remember when it was though.There were a few others that managed to escape, but I can't remember what happened to them."Dean says trying to remember, but his mind was somehow keeping him from accessing that memory."And I haven't seen any of our friends." Dean said answering them as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:43 am

Keaton listened to Dean intently. He was kind of sad that Dean hadn't seen any of his friends. "Well that's great you and other people got out." Keaton was really happy that his sibling got away. "So, how long have you been at the resistance?" Keaton looked over Dean. He had buffed up a lot since he had last seen him. That was the result for being in a super training camp.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:50 am

Dean placed hsi hands behind his head, pressing his hands against his wet hair."Well I was a mercenary for a while, but it got boring." He says as he looks up at the ceiling, staring off into space."What about you?How'd you end up here?""
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:57 am

Keaton nodded when Dean told him he was a mercenary. Keaton was kind of like a mercenary to. "Well when i broke out of the camps i pretty much had no where to go. I wondered around in the woods near camp for a few weeks but i didn't get much food so i flew down to the city. In the city i started to steal food. I couldn't go back home or to any friends because the super soldiers were looking for me. I saw a friend from the camp in the city one day and i followed him to his house. Turns out he runs a business called Supers For Hire. He asked if i wanted to join so i agreed. I am now on a mission. I was told to come here and await for further instructions."
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Dean nodded as he listened, examining Keaton in the process. He seemed to have grown much since the last they'd seen one another, and he matured alot also. It seemed that Dean hadn't need to remind him like he did his former followers that this wasn't a game. "Ahuh...but tell me does your friend also do business with the government?"
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Keaton looked at Dean and thought to himself. Wait the government why would he want to know about that. He decided to tell the truth. "Not that i know of. So far we have only been doing work for the resistance. We broke out of the government training camps if we were to work for them i am sure they would try and recapture us. I broke out from the governments control i am not going to get sucked back in." Keaton was also wondering how Dean did in the camps. What his powers were because Dean had already seen a little bit of his. "Uh.... Dean if you don't mind me asking what is your powers? I mean do you have any or did you just get a lot stronger?"
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Dean sighs slightly as he saw his brother's curiousity turns to his powers.He didn't like showing or using his power unless it was needed."I'll show you..but-" He motioned for Keaton to back away from him to create some space between him. "You should back up so I don't hurt you." Dean moves his hands into his pockets and closes his eyes, trying to concentrate his powers before unleashing them.His power required a calm mind set at all times, and for Dean to be extremely fit or else it would back fire against him during it's use.
Back to top Go down
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio
Codename: Willow
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Alice wasn't heading to the training hall for a purpose. Her purpose only contained the fact that she needed to be elsewhere. She needed to walk, to clear her mind. She hadn't left the tunnels for awhile thanks to different sorts of work that had to be done. So she walked, it kept her from going crazy. Her long brown hair was tied back into a long pony tail.
She walked into the training room to see Dean and Keaton. She didn't know either of them very well but had seen them around. Dean seemed to be about to do something, she assumed with his powers. She stopped in the door way as to not intrude.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Keaton took a couple steps back. He wondered what Deans powers were. Maybe they were like his. But then again that wouldn't be much fun. Maybe laser eyes. That would be cool. "so, what can you do?" Keaton surrounded himself a force field. Just in case he didn't want to get hurt if Deans powers went wacky.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Dean opened his eyes after inhaling and exhaling deeply. He pulled his hands from his pockets and rested them behind his head once more. His thoughts had long been removed from his head, and were now focused on the safety of his surroundings. Dean's body began to shake lightly as if he were about to explode, his eyes staring through Keaton's chest like he wasn't there. Moments later the floor beneath their feet slowly started to crack just as an immense pressure began to pound down onto Keaton's shield, threatening to shattering it."I can manipulate pressure." He says releasing it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:00 am

"Impressive" Alice said walking out of the door frame. She stepped closer to the boys, like she said she had never really spoken to them. They both had very sweet looking faces. She had heard a bit about Dean, he was a true resistance fighter. She remembered he was an orphan. She knew less about Keaton because he was hired. She hoped they were both welcoming though, despite being part of the twelve Alice wasn't very social with the people. She hadn't been able to get to know people thanks to all the time she'd been spending setting things up.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:20 am

Keaton was stunned when the floor began to move. Such extreme power. But then Keaton remembered he also had a power. Dean had not yet seen his full extent. And Keaton was sure he hadn't seen Deans either. That is when he saw a girl walk in. He knew she was part of the 12. The mystical magical twelve. He hadn't really talked to her but he knew she had to be pretty awesome to be part of the twelve. "That's awesome Dean. Maybe we could train together a little bit?" He looked over to Alice. "Maybe you could join in to." Keaton didn't really know Her powers yet and was curious as to what they were.
Back to top Go down
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 am

Alice smiled slightly at Keaton's invite. She knew they both must be fairly powerful, they'd been around for awhile. She thought for a minute. "This could be interesting." She said. It wouldn't be easy to practice her power with others, most of it they wouldn't see, but she would love to do some work with others. "Let's see what you've got." She said to the Supre for Hire.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:16 am

Keaton grinned. This was the first real fight he had ever gotten into. He knew it wasn't an actual fight but it was still with another super. He would try to conceal most of his powers to keep a slight advantage but he was sure they also could dot he same thing. He surrounded himself with a force field. Around 35% of what he can actually do. He didn't want to waste his powers. He then pushed all of his inside energy to his legs and pushed off. He flew up into the air and did a back flip before landing 35 feet away. "Your move!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 am

Alice knew she wasn't the fighter style but she would throw out her best. Watching him she kept a knowing smirk on her face. Ahh how she loved the power of predictions. She didn't watch, instead she shut her eyes. Just as Keaton neared the ground, time slowed. Then stopped. Opening her eyes Alice stepped forward, her feet echoing supernaturally loud in the silent, frozen world. Walking over to the frozen man she giggled slightly. Grabbing a length of rope she worked her magic.
Setting her feet in the same spot they had been time resumed. Keaton's hands were tied together as were his feet...with the same length of rope.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:37 am

Keaton was stunned. "What happened.....how.....what?" Keaton looked at Alice she hadn't moved but it had to have been her. Some sort of power i guess. He broke apart from the ropes that kept him tied up. Still wondering how it was possible that she did that. He jumped up into the flipping so his head faced the ground and attached his feet to the ceiling. He was looking directly at her. He smiled she was tough competition. He shot to force blast at her.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:03 am

Dean watched, impressed at both Keaton and the woman of the twelve.He walked over, leaning against the wall while making sure to examine each of their moves carefully. He seemed to learn more from people by watching the steps that lead up to their attack, rather than the attack it's self. "You guys are good."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:38 am

''The old rope trick huh Willow?''

Jackson had come in during the fight. The big man sat right next to the dooe, with his faithful shining minigun next to him. He was grabbing a cigarette, and let it with a matchstick. After exhaling some smoke, he talked.

''I remember you tried it on me. Rope wasn't long enough..good times. However, do know that you're facing a super for hire. A stinkin' mercenary who backs out when things get hot. They didn't wage war against the world like us 12 did. Why not go full force on the lad and show him what you got?''

Jackson was dead-on serious in his suggestion. He never liked the Supers for Hire. In his mind, they were an indicisive group of Supers who were only going for personal gains in this war, enriching themselves as much as they could. And if they would fight for money, then they'd have to work for it. Juggernaut remembered how he killed one of them, who had first worked for him but changed sides. That mercenary had almost killed Emma, and so it was only natural for the Juggernaut to kill him...with his bare hands. Jackson gazed over the training hall. People were at least trying to get better, but as he was, he didn't trust outsiders. He didn't trust the Supers for hire. He hardly trusted anyone but the most of the Resistance members, and he would never doubt one of the Council of 12.

''Listen up you. I expect you to show the fullest of efforts, you're paid for it. You're not here for beliefs as the most are, but for money. Cash. Be warned. You're using our training hall. Use it against us...and I will snap you like a twig. It's Emma who's been nice enough to keep you...And while you're at it, show me why we should keep paying you..''

He didn't just distrust Omega, but every mercenary and found it better to warn him beforehand, might he be getting any ideas. If it was about trust, then Jackson trusted Mustang. If anything would get his respect, it would be that when someone hears 12 people escaped the highest guarded training facility ever, that that guy would simply do it again, spitting in the face of the Government. Mustang was that guy. His powers needed a bit of work though, but nobody was perfect. He kept looking at Mustang, and wit ha gruff voice:

''You doin' fine kid? Powers ok?''

Jackson had heard a lot were training today. He would drop by and see if he could either get some action, or train some of the youngsters. He would need them all against Judah. It also had been some time since he had seen Willow. The solo mission was a success,but in the meanwhile, a lot had happened here, including Emma being assaulted and some Supers for Hire joining in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:37 am

Alice nearly laughed at the stunned look on Keaton's face. Priceless. When his face was suddenly inches from her own and upside down she rose an eyebrow sarcastically at the boy as if saying, that's all you got? Then he shot the blast at her.

Seeing a quick glimpse of his intentions Alice slowed time down only for a second or two, enough time to get out of the way. She followed the blast as it hit the wall. "Better luck next time" She said. Her words could have been taken as condesending but of course her tone was sincere and light hearted.

Alice smiled when she heard the familular gruff voice behind her.
''The old rope trick huh Willow?''
Turning her head to face him, practically turning her back on her opponent Alice looked to Jackson.

''I remember you tried it on me. Rope wasn't long enough..good times. However, do know that you're facing a super for hire. A stinkin' mercenary who backs out when things get hot. They didn't wage war against the world like us 12 did. Why not go full force on the lad and show him what you got?''

As the other Council member continued Alice laughed at the memory. "As I recall the wall gave out at one point as well..." She teased. His superior muscle mass had been veered off course by her time tricks. It had been good times.

"But be nice now Juggernut." She voiced accusingly, using his codename, which was odd for her. "Maybe I was just warming him up?" She teased facing Keaton once more.

"Now take your best hit." She said, fired up now as she began feeling the potential force of her powers.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:22 am

Keaton who was hanging from the ceiling looked down at the huge guy and time girl. He heard what the big guy had to say. He decided he wasn't going to loose and had already started to size up his opponent. He focused his energy in his hands and feet. The energy inside his body could help him move super fast or make him stronger or increase what the part was doing. He then put a little energy in his eyes so he could see when he was going fast. He pushed of with his feet going at higher then normal speeds. He then ran straight toward Alice going extra fast speeds. He then swung his arm with a ton of energy straight towards Alice's midsection. hoping his speed would help with the slow motion.
Back to top Go down
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:33 am

Keaton's super speed was impressive. She couldn't ignore that fact but she was part of the 12. As Keaton ran straight towards her Alice blinked. Even in slow motion he was moving pretty fast. She danced out of the way, only just getting a swipe from his arm. Decreasing the clocks speed just a bit more Alice began feeling the price of her power. She ignored it and grabbed quickly onto Keaton's neck, swinging herself around him as he passed, his super speed now a fast walk. Clinging to his back she let go of the hold she had on time.
She felt like a cheater using her power like this. She didn't have strength or agility or speed, only time. It wasn't fair to anyone, that, she reasoned, was why she had to pay for her abilities.

(Sorry, tell me if i'm making her too....powerful or on top of things)
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:49 am

Keaton hit the floor hard. If it wasn't for his protective shield he would have been screwed. He got up and decided to try a different approach. "Why are you so strong?!?! why can't you be like the rest of us and have a power that won't totally cripple me?!?!" Keaton started to run at her not picking up any super speed but instead pushing the energy into his hands. He ran straight towards her and stopped right in front of her. He threw a couple punches trying to hit her as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:29 am

'''Be nice..''

Jackson replied Alice's words slowly. Jackson grinned at the Jugger-nut comment, but even if she was going to be ''nice'' to mercenaries, he was not even planning too. Juggernaut kept watching. Alice was one step ahead of her opponent. For a mercenary, this Omega wasn't much into thinking, more into head on rushing. A foolish choice in Jackson's view, especially after you notice your opponent messes with time. Omega had noticed after the first move, but kept doing the same straight-on attack pattern. Had he ever seen war and strife? If you're not entirely built for that, you get killed...

Jackson inhaled from his cigarette, and exhaled the last plume of smoke, pointed at the ventilator. He threw the remaining dud away in the trashcan and got op. His armor chinked here and there as he went over to the gun cabinet. If he ever was getting bored, he'd simply grab one of his favorite handguns and start to shoot some targets.

''There you are.''

Jackson grabbed a Magnum and a few bullets, putting them in the gun slowly, one by one. He had some time to kill, and already had his cup of coffee in the mess and his cigarette in the training hall. It might have looked weird, such a big guy with a small gun, but if you walk around with a minigun all the time, this was merely a toy to the Juggernaut. He rolled the barrel, clicked it shut and instantly pointed and shot forward, as if he never was aiming to begin with. The bullet went straight for his target, hitting the head on the human sheet in front of him. He had shot with this gun many times, so it seemed he had picked up some skill using it.

"Why are you so strong?!?! why can't you be like the rest of us and have a power that won't totally cripple me?!?!"

''Pretty self-explanatory. Rest of us...We all fight with a belief. We fight to win. Rest of your kind...well..stick to being...nice.''

Jackson turned to the two combatants, still holding the magnum pointed to his target and occasionally, firing the handgun.

''You don't fight with all you got, then you don't fight at all. You can't use the warming up excuse anymore...''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The training hall
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next