The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The training hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The training hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The training hall - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The training hall - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The training hall - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The training hall - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The training hall - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The training hall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The training hall - Page 3 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The training hall - Page 3 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The training hall

Go down 
+8
Keaton Matthews
Dean
Sean Paul McIntyre
Mitsurugi
Ventus
Alyss Ray
Shrapnel
Emma Ashton
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio
Codename: Willow
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

The training hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:05 am

Alice didn't show any sign of listening to Jackson but she picked up all his words. "We all fight with a belief. We fight to win." His words rung true and echoed what had been said by the twelve since the beginning. This dozen of renegades needed every ounce of belief and strength that came with the dreams they had. To destroy the government.

Keaton just kept heading straight towards her. He needed to learn some technique. She sighed as he ran at her again, not even using his super speed. When he stoppped in front of her and headed his fists for her face she nearly got hit. His fist just beginning to swipe at her face before she vanished into thin air. At least before his eyes.

The shots Jackson had just fired stopped midfly. The reason for Alice nearly letting Keaton wipe her out was Jackson's words. The other twelve's last statement was right, she had been taught to always fight one hundred percent. Otherwise you may as well not even try. Though she did feel bad for Keaton. She was fairly sure she would out manuever him in this fight.

Alice reappeared behind Keaton with her knife, the only weapon she had ever been seen to use, in her hand. Her knife hadn't even been in the room before, it had been under her mattress. "Dead" She said with the knife against his throat.

Taking the blade away from Keaton's skin she backed up a step. "Good fight Keaton." She said with as much sportsmanship as she could. Being as sensitive as she could she added. "Listen I won because I am stronger, but also smarter. Maybe we should do this more often, I could teach you a trick or two and I know some others who could help you out." She prayed he wouldn't be defensive.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:24 am

Keaton looked down at the knife and he just laughed a little. She did exactly as he wanted her to. Go behind him. He was protected by his force field so he didn't care. But what he did care was when she thought the fight was over. Or at least put her gaurd down a little bit. He wraped a force field around her as quickley as possible. Thankfully it didn't make a sound it was just there. He quickley closed the force field around her only opening a small space in front of her mouth. She was now completely paralyzed and even if she froze time she would still be stuck there. He tightened the froce field a little. "I think i win this time." He turned around to face her. "But i would love to take you up on the offer."
Back to top Go down
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:06 am

Alice was surprised by Keaton's laughter. That was when she felt it, the force field around her. She tried moving but found she couldn't. "Not bad. I'm sorry I underestimated you." She said. "Any chance you'll get me out of here?" She asked getting upset about the field around her.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio
Codename: The Mustang
Allegiance : Resistance fighter

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:13 am

Dean stepped away from the wall, stepping in front of the well muscled council member.A small smirk crossed his face as he threw his tank top to the floor, right hand brushing the top of his head."Your Juggernaut?" While Dean was inside the training camp all he could hear about was the escape of 12, and the names of each member. But the name "Juggernaut" seemed to peek his interest in a challenge, something that he hadn't had much of since joining the resistance."You don't look like much to me." Dean wanted to taunt him, get his blood boiling for a good spar. Inside he respected him, but Dean would rarely show his respect for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:19 am

Keaton smiled even larger. "Does this mean the fights over?" Keaton waved his hand and the force field was lifted. "There you go!" Keaton looked over at Dean. He seemed to be taunting the larger guy, Juggernaut. He laughed same as ever Dean always wanted to fight someone better then him. Beat someone bigger at anything. Keaton walked over to Alice to shake her hand. "Nice working with you. I would really like to do this more." Secretely keaton was kind of tired. Not to the point of death but the little sparing match with a 12 certinaly worked him out.
Back to top Go down
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:30 am

Alice looked Keaton over. If she was Jackson she probably wouldn't teach this guy a thing, in case he ever betrayed them or got paid more by the opposer. But Alice was Alice. "That's a good idea." She said. She was slightly pissed she had been off her game enough for him to trick her. But she doubted he was feeling too great now physically whereas was feeling fine. Except the dull thudding in her head. To most the headache would be extremely painful but she had become tolerant and it was now something she could easily ignore.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:13 am

Juggernaut wasn't easily swayed. He shot his six rounds, and as he was reloading, he looked at Dean, with a neutral face, not showing any emotion.

''Wow, big mouth huh? You're right, one of the twelve, the biggest one in fact, doesn't look like much. Alice doesn't look like much either, but this mercenary had to rely on his backstabbing skill to take her by surprise. She's better then this, and too merciful. Makes me wonder if you look big. To me, you're nothing then a twig. Wonder if even I don't look like much, you're not a spy from Judah, who didn't escape the facility, but got out under a ruse?''

While talking, Juggernaut clicked the barrel shut and aimed the gun at Dean. He read Dean's expression, and aimed for the target again, with a small grin on his face. He never even intended to pull the trigger and shoot Mustang.

''Don't worry kid. I'm good, and well informed. If you want anything from me, go ahead and ask. Just don't give me the tough talk, that ain't gonna get you anywhere here.''

As if he was taking a walk in the park, Jackson kept firing at the target, who now had a big gaping hole near the red 10-point section, and more then a few in his head. In the meanwhile, he had sticked another cigarette in his mouth, but wasn't going to fire it up yet. He just had it there, thinking how with every cigarette, it was going to be harder to stop.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:03 am

Dean smirked retrieving his pistol from it's holster aiming at a target just opposite of Juggernaut's.He fired to shots, each one reaching it's mark in the center of the chest."True acting like a tough guy might get me no where.But whose acting?"Dean stated clearly as he returned the gun to it's holster."I want to spar with you." His eyes showed nothing but confidence even though he knew compared to Juggernaut he was a foot note in the world Dean refused to admit he was below anyone, even an ally, even a member of 12.
Back to top Go down
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:03 am

Alice smiled at Jackson's first comment. She agreed vaguely but though she trusted Keaton as far as she could throw him, she didn't want him to think she was a sore loser. She in fact cared little that he had won with that move.
Alice watched the rest of the interaction between the two men. She raised her eyebrows when Dean said he wanted to spar. Picking a fight with one of the smallest of the twelve was one thing, but with Jackson? The man was pure muscle and power. Though either super you chose, you still had a slim chance. Alice looked expectantly at Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:24 am

Juggernaut didn't like people provoking him in any way or kind. He wasn't suited for it, cause at the end of the day, it would be him still standing and the other one bleeding. He was going to make it clear to Dean now.

''Listen up kid...''

Jackson turned to Dean, his arms spread a little. He was looking very serious, placing the gun he just used back in the cabinet, so that all his attention went to Mustang. He lit the cigarette before talking any more.

''If you want to prove yourself, challenge someone else. It seems we're out of mercenaries, so that's just bad luck. Provoking is useless on me. Whenever I fight, I break things. My powers are physically strong, but partly uncontrollable. If you spar with me I am unable to use half of my powers, as you know. The Juggernaut Process. And I don't care what you think, but sparring with me is not a good idea. I only spar rarely, but then it is to improve, not to prove. I am not here to prove myself over and over again against people like you. And holding back is even more useless.''

Juggernaut towered over Dean as he stepped closer and closer, but he kept a normal distance. The cigarette lit up and Jackson exhaled some smoke up, pointed at the ventilation system.

''So, you heard it. Challenge someone else if you want to prove yourself. If you still want to fight me though, to learn, then I'll go easy on you and try not to break you. I do want Willow present at least, to hold me back if I accidently shoot into rage. The closer people are to me, the more chance they got...And her powers are damn useful too...''

Jackson looked at Dean with one raised eyebrow, and finished his cigarette. He threw the dud in the nearest thrashcan, and as he came back..

'' 'That clear? ''
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:42 am

"Very clear." Dean says as his eyes follow the cigarette dud to the floor beneath there feet."Then don't hold back." He turned his gaze back to Jackson, his eyes still filled with the same determination as they had since the beginning. "By challenging you I do not wish to make you prove who you say you are. But rather as a lesson for me." Dean stepped forward showing that he wasn't going to back down until he got his challenge. "I've learned that it is best to learn from learn from losses rather than wins. Or else you will learn nothing." His hands moving to his pockets. "Besides." He says with a smile. "I haven't had a good ass whooping in a while."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:58 am

Jackson huffed as he looked at his minigun, still next to the door.

''I still won't go all out, cause that would mean a minigun, life and death, and probably the destruction of this entire hiding base, but as you wish. You got guts kid, make sure you give me something to chew on, keep thinking, stay alive, and you will have a shot at victory, like everyone else.''

Jackson moved to the middle of the sparring area and cracked his knuckles and neck. His gaze changed from normal to almost feral in a second. The link with a feral bloodhound might even be correct right now. Jackson stepped in place, and already, his massive boots were making cracks in the training floor. Jackson tensed his muscles.

''Give it all you got, I'll start as the mercenary fought all the time.''

Jackson rushed towards Dean, going for a straight attack. He looked like a bulldozer steaming for his target, hellbent on destroying it. At every step he took, the ground shook a little and cracks were seen. Jackson's first power was that his muscles were stronger then normal muscles of the same size, but that might also mean he would weight more, next to being able to carry around such inhumane heavy armor. Every observant knew that if the Juggernaut was running for you like that, it would inspire fear. It was as if your life was about to end when a guy of that size while still fast would come straight for you, dead-on hellbent on destruction. Even if he was holding back a little. In truth, he knew his bare-handed brawling style would make an impact on the training hall alone, but Jackson wasn't stupid. His opponent had shown the will to stand put and get what he wanted, but that didn't mean Jackson was going to give his all directly. If Dean was able to handle it, he would raise the pressure and the power. If he was able to handle this, then he was better and more skillful then most of the government goons..
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 am

"Trust me.You'll enjoy this fight." Dean's expression remained calmed, even though he was faced with possibly the heaviest and strongest man on the face of the planet running at a fast speed towards him.Just pressure alone wont work.I have to be smart. Dean lowered the pressure surrounding his body allowing him to move quickly to escape the path of Juggernaut. He figured if he could eliminate his option striking him with both power and speed, then he could have a small chance in this fight. Once in the clear Dean intensified the pressure within the area around the two of them before he took his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:28 am

As suspected, Dean dodged the big man and adopted a fighting stance. Juggernaut faced him, spread his legs a little and held his fists in front of him. He had learned himself how to fight, and therefor, it seemed to be a mix between professional wrestling, boxing, kickboxing and mixed martial arts. Television would always help him learn new moves in this way, but for a guy like Jackson, it was a practical thing.

''You'll find that there is enjoyment in every fight, but in a spar, hardly.''

This words held truth for Jackson. He remembered how he had talked in the armory. Even if he had always been a strong guy, he never was one that loved fighting in the first place, but knew it was inevitable with this war, thanks to Judah. Jackson was, in his eyes, the sword and shield of the Resistance. Even if he did not want it, he had to sacrifice his own to protect others. War had changed Juggernaut, and now, he had to live with the fact that in the world that he wants to live in, people like himself were not needed. He would have to drop his values to protect the values of others. He would have do things he never wanted to reach something he does want. But for now, he might only enjoy the scraps of adrenalin that came free with fighting. In real warfare, it would rage through your body, and in his case, unlock the rage even faster. He had to keep check on this for now.

Jackson had slammed his fist in the ground just to demonstrate what would have happened if he would have hit Dean. A small hole was left from the strike. Now Juggernaut stepped out, and threw some left jabs at his opponent, and ending with stepping out with his left foot and executing a right uppercut. Dean dodged those, but it was what Juggernaut wanted. He had sized his opponent up for a thunderous knee strike, and shot forward with his right knee, aiming for his opponent's torso
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:43 am

Dean's experience in battle had come from his great hand to hand combat skills. It was also these skills that achieved him the nickname Mustang. Dean stepped back avoiding Jackson's attacks all together, before answering with with a round house kick that connects with his knee. Mustang amplified the pressure in his leg allowing for a stalemate between the two strikes. He was using a minimal amount of pressure, to keep himself stable. "Mind if I ask you a question?" Mustang asked as he struck out with another roundhouse.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 am

The roundhouse hit Juggernaut's torso, but didn't even faze the giant. In response, he ''dusted off'' the spot on his armor where he got hit and stood ready for another attack. Jackson had doubt at how a guy like Dean could have avoided such a close range knee strike. He was sure he shot forward with his entire body to move his knee to the designated area. Aw well, not that it mattered much.

''Go ahead. Fighting goes first though''

Juggernaut would not let him be distracted by some question though. Dean had enugh time to ask him stuff before they got into trading blows. Juggernaut folded his gloved fingers together and slammed it down with a hammering blow, shattering the floor. He knew Dean had to jump away to dodge this. Grabbing a piece of concrete flooring and giving it a swing, Jackson threw a big piece of concrete as a projectile towards his airborne foe, shooting towards him like a bullet. It gave Jackson some space, and with that, some time. He wasn't going to keep doing that though, but for now, it might be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:13 am

Dean sighed as he quickly retrieved his pistol from it's holster once more, shooting three bullets at the projectile until it shattered. Mustang let out a slight breathe as he continued to keep his eyes locked onto his opponent. "What do you plan to do once this war is over?" It was a question he asked everyone, no matter what side they were on. Mustang stayed back trying to figuring out a strategy.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Juggernaut could have stepped outside of the bullets path, but they either would not hit him, or bounce off against his torso armor, only making a few sparks. Jackson knew this would give Dean some time, but he didn't mind. It was strategy.

''Fair enough. All I ever want, is true peace. Not just peace of mind, not just peace on paper, but true peace. I don't know if I will ever have my peace after this war, but it is my goal. If I could have it my way, I'd have a job and I'd simply live my life, if possible, with the one I love most. That is, if I would live long enough to see the war end.''

Jackson's eyes veered off for a split second, but he caught himself and focused back on Mustang. There was no time for him to think about this subject, even if he had it all planned out. All he hoped that, in time, he could say how THEY planned it out, and how they withstood everything together. The thought about that one girl, the feeling that he would fight to give her a better life, strengthened his resolve, but it also made him think. Would he die for it. Yes. But then, he would not survive. The everlasting duality inside the Juggernaut. Right now, it made him feel even more pumped up. If you would have asked him outside battle, he might have felt a bit down in asking that question.

''Before I turns this thing up a notch, same question to you.''
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Mustang looked at Jackson, his thought thinking lightly on the question. "I can't really say." Truthfully Dean had never thought that he would ever survive this war. He figured it was only a matter of time before someone came along and took advantage of is limited control over his powers. "But if I do end deed survive I plan on starting a group of Supers to make sure nothing like this ever happens again." Mustang had grown sick of dying from both sides, but the only way he knew how to make the suffering stop was to continue fight. Fighting for others is what he dedicated his life to."Tell me can you feel the pressure in this room?" Dean needed to know how far he could push his powers before he lost control in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:10 am

''It's different but it's not like I actually FEEL it. And starting a band of supers might not be the best idea... If you are going to make sure that this never happens again, you start oppressing bit by bit to make sure peace stays, but that is no true peace. I nthe end, you become the opressor. Think it over later... Back to the fighting kid, get ready.''

Jackson slapped his cheeks and slammed his fists into his torso before speeding at Mustang. Jackson seemed to make it even more powerful as now, he was faster and seemed more determined to act. He reasoned that if Dean wasn't able to take this, then he should possibly be able to survive, but he wouldn't be ready to face the Government, or execute any of the plan he told Juggernaut about. Before Dean realized it, Jackson grabbed him in some sort of bear hug, clamping Mustang against his armor and speeding for the wall. He was going on a collision course, holding Dean with him. Jackson O'Neil was literally going to break some walls down. He was nearing and nearing, almost...

''Here we.. GO!''

Alice wasn't possibly happy at all with what Juggernaut was going to do, but in Juggernaut's mind, if he was going to work with mercenaries, or even his fellow rebels, they should be prepared for anything. Judah will do everything to eradicate them like vermin, and Jackson was going to make sure every member was able to stand up to him and fight for his life, and that of others. A bit of rough training would never be misplaced in his opinion. The training hall was getting a bit rughed up though, as Jackson had said beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio
Codename: Sphere

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:11 am

It was time for Brandon's daily training routine. As protege of one of the more notorious martial arts families he had to keep his body and his techniques in shape. There was quite a bit commotion inside the usual quiet training hall. Quiet by meaning not much talking and a lot of gunfire, now it was the other way around. Brandon quietly entered the cave, just in time to see Juggernaut slap his cheeks and ram his fist on his own chest before running mad for the guy in front of him. Brandon had never seen Juggernauts target before, so it made him wonder why they where fighting at all. Juggernaut usually wasn't up for sparring, he tried to convince him himself a few times without succes.

Brandon quietly moved over next to Alice who was observing the fight from a distance. In the meantime Juggernaut grabbed Dean by the throat and ran towards the wall.

"Here we..."

Dean got slammed right into the wall, with the full might of The Juggernaut on top of him.

"...Go!" where the words he shouted as a battlecry.

Debris scattered around the cave's floor and the men where shrouded in a dust cloud. Slowly the dust cleared showing Juggernaut, who stepped back a little, and Dean who didn't look a injured as he should be. That must have something to do with with the guy's powers. he thought. Then he decided to make his presence known and spoke out loud.

"What's this.. Community service?"

Brandon hoped he didn't scare Alice with his sudden outburst, but he knew the girl would probably already know he was here, be it by perception, or her powers.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:54 am

Dean's body tensed up as the overly large Juggernaut placed him in a bear hug. He closed his eyes to clear his thoughts, not wanting to lose control at a time like this. Mustang had been placed in many dangerous situations before, and he considered this one just as the others.This is it. Dean waited until his back was just a few inches from the wall before increases the pressure dramatically, causing the massive holes in the floor. The moment his back made contact with the wall Mustang slammed his head into Juggernaut's, hoping to atleast cause him a headache.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:32 am

Keaton was watching the fight between Jackson and Dean. Keaton was obviously rooting for Dean but Jackson looked pretty strong. That's when he noticed another guy come in. Maybe he would want to spar. "Hey my name is Keaton Matthews. Super powers are flight and super strength. Would you care to join me in battle?" Keaton decided not to let him now his true powers but keep them a secret for his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 pm

''Sphere, don't listen to the goddamn mercenary. He already fought Willow and as drained as he is, he's gonna rely on his backstabbing again to try and get you. You got more honor then to fight a brat like that.''

Jackson had not kept his eyes off Dean, but he was getting aggrevated a little at this Omega. What was he thinking? Sparring was for learning, not to increase your rank and try to ask even more money, let alone try to fight everyone you see. Jackson didn't see how Sphere reacted, but thought it was for the best to tell him beforehand. He even had words for Omega.

''You can't handle battling two adversaries in such a short period and you goddamn know it. Get a grip on reality kid. Willow would have kicked your ass were it not for your backstabbing ability, and if I'm right, you were flushed out as you were back there. What would you possibly gain by fighting a fresh twelve when you're all watered down? If you want to die just tell me and I'll happily snap your neck like a twig.''

Jackson cracked his neck just to add a little detail to all this and got back to Mustang. He suspected Sphere would have his own words for this, but come on, this wasn't normal. It felt like a mercenray was trying to disgrace his training hall, and if he wasn't already thrashing the apparently cheap concrete, then he would have kicked him out. Mustang seemed to quickly calculate his moves, and in that, showed more skill.

''If you got more brains then him you know when you can fight and when you cannot. Make sure you say stop when you had enough. I'll do the same. Next move is on you. You got your back near a wall and a big opponent in front of you...Now!''

Jackson went for a massice right hook, swinging his arm at his opponent. He knew Mustang was nifty enough to dodge it..
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Omega was angry at Jackson. He kept on putting him down. And Jackson wasn't very smart about a couple things. 1. Keaton knew that Alice could have escaped her force field prison easily with her traveling abilities. and 2. Keaton actually wasn't that drained. Yes he was a little tired but really he still had a good amount of energy. All he really did that was straining was the energy in his body and bursting the ropes. Keaton doesn't get that tired that fast. It looked like Alice's powers were much more draining. Keaton was tempted to shoot multiple shots at Jackson. He wasn't a backstabber. It was just that Alice had extremely awesome power and it couldn't be fought with brute strength like Keaton's powers are used best for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The training hall
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next