The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The dinner hall - Page 3 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The dinner hall - Page 3 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The dinner hall

Go down 
+9
Radiant
Alyss Ray
Jackson
Ventus
Keaton Matthews
Alice Blake
Brandon Lording
Katsa
Judah Marshall
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio
Codename: Willow
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

The dinner hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:50 am

Not a smooth dodge from Brandon. She was used to people getting either emotional, defensive or outright hopeful. She studied him when he asked if she "really wanted to know." Before she could answer he asked another question. If she liked her powers. She knew he had read into her averting her gaze.

She didn't not like her powers, but if it weren't for them...none of this would be happening. She sighed before answering. "It's not that, it's just that life was better before them. " She said looking up to him. Her face was not pained, not strained with want or mourning for a life that could have been but accepting and uncomplaining.

"You didn't answer my question. I do want to know." She put a small smile back on her features.
Back to top Go down
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio
Codename: Shrapnel, or Shrap
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:00 am

Shrap walked in, still holding all of his gear. He heard the speech, he raised an eyebrow and came to a decision.
Thats okay with me, I can live without killing some government guys today. He said, smiling. He then sat down and pulled off his ski-mask. He didnt care, he has friends here, and he would make more friends. He placed his briefcase near the chair along with his guns. He took a plate and took a loaf of bread, some chicken, some lettuce, ham and mayonnaise. He walked over to his table and sat down, quickly making a sandwich. He finished and smiled, and took a bite out of it.

Last edited by Shrapnel on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio
Codename: Sphere

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Alice wasn't going to give this one up. Figures he'd have to spill it some day, might as well be on Christmas.

"Without these powers my life would probably be a lot more boring..."

He made some wonderful friends in the resistance, especially those in the Council. Brandon couldn't imagine a life without the resistance, without it he would probably still be home, following in his fathers footsteps. Not that he didn't like that, it just seemed so boring at the moment.

"... I never did tell you where I came from did I? Let's just say.."

Brandon couldn't finish his sentence, to some relief on his part. Kalie had started her speech and he intented to listen. He put his hand up, motioning for short silence. So this was a Christmas party, along with a temporary truce. They could've said so earlier. Food was brought around the entire room, it looked quite tasty too. After her speech Kalie joined the two of them at their table, gathering a full plate of food along the way. Unlike her usual attitude she greeted them with a very cheerful voice. Brandon frowned at her, trying to keep a straight look on his face.

"Who are you and what have you done with Kalie?"

That didn't account for her chirping alone, he never expected her to create a pact with Judah. He never expected her to like Christmas either, it all seemed so weird, like she had something planned that would benefit herself with the cover of this Christmas party.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:28 pm

''Whoever she is she is playing with dynamite. Make sure you light it up on the right side of the stick.''

Saying it with a sincere smile. Jackson had said nothing for sometime. He had to accomodate to the fact that he had the chance to end everything with killing Judah, but he would become as low as he thought of that demon. If this was the agreement Kalie made, he had to hold it. As for holding, while he was silent, Emma was not, flaring up a bit against Alyss. It was better for Jackson to keep levelheaded here, and simply divert her to the table afterwards, while getting some food. Emma must be hungry after all this excitement. He was too, but when wasn't he hungry?

''Mind if we join you?''

On his free hand was a plate. Jackson was a big man, and that reflected in his appetite. He could eat all day long and still be hungry. While passing through hoards of people he had taken a plate and stacked food on it. People wondered if he even had payed attention to what he got, because in the end, his plate looked like a battlefield. On a hill. Jackson looked over at Emma, who was still looking a bit...flushed. She was acting a bit weird, but then again, wasn't that logical?

''Tell you what. You sit down comfy here and I'll get some food and drinks for you. ...Goes for the rest to, anything I can get for you all?''

Jackson looked around at Alice, Kalie and Brandon, waiting for them to summarize what they want, so that he could get it for them. In the meanwhile, he got Emma to sit down for a moment and relax a little. The night was far from over, and well, he wouldn't mind bringing her home early, but it might be interesting to see where this would all go. The party was weird already, but it could get a lot weirder. Jackson wondered if fraternizing was a secondary or maybe primary goal here. He didn't want it, but he had also talked to Gregory. Something in his actions didn't seem Government at all, but after a few days, Jackson might face one of his inventions...And if he was right, that was going to be a tough axe to grind.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:13 am

At my mention of wanting to go see Emma, Steele looked a little shocked.

"E-Emma?"he staggered."You want to see Emma... I'll come with you, but you better do the talking."

I just grinned at him reasuringly and, as i grabbed his hand, wlked over to Emma and her group. We had to stop half way there when Kalie walked on stage and gave a short speech. she rmined everyone that fighting wasn't wanted and that this party was for everyone to enjoy. i just rolled my eyes and continued on towards Emma. Food was now being place of the tables. so musch that it was aalmost overflowing. it all looked so good that my stomach grumbled.

"Don't worry Sleele. I dislike Emma, and that is a nice way of putting it, but i desided that i would use this peace treat of a sort as an excuse and be freindly. She may be a part of the resistance and, on top of that, i member of the council of 12, but she is also a fantastic fighter with a powersul ability. I just want to meet her. I promise that nothing will go wrong." i turned to give him another grin and then continued dragging him to the table.

When we i rived i cleared my thought to get Emmas attention. When she looked, i gave her a thin smile and held out my hand.

"Greetings Emma Ashton. My name is Katsa. i realize that you may not like me and i know that you realize that it is the same for me but i wanted to take hold of this peacful situation and greet you in a plesent manner." i continued holding out my hand as i waited for her to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Judah Marshall
Judah Marshall

Bio
Codename: God
Allegiance : Board of Advisers

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:37 am

Kalie gave me what was obviously a sarcastic bow of her head and then turned to make her speech. i was slightly iritated about her little show and then even more iritated after her speech. We wanted no fighting, not some. The only thing that kept my anger from growing was the knowladge of Kalies condition. As much as i didn't want to admit it, she couldn't help it. I would have to keep an eye on her. Just to make sure that she didn't do anything stupid. After all, it wasn't her fault. i couldn't help the little evil smile that played over my lips at the thought of Kalies... condition and i woundered, not for the first time, whether she suspected that there was something wrong with her or not. I doubted it.

Kalie jupmed off the dias and wondered over to a table of other resistance council members just as servent laden with food bagan to poor throught little hidden doors that led to the kitchen. I stood for a short while and servayed the hall full of peaple. Some had already begun to eat, as Kalie had, and some where just starting. Some where still deep in conversation. I watched as Katsa walked over to Emma Ashton, a woman from the resistance who was also in the council of 12. It occured to me that it was a strange thing for Katsa to do, walking over to an enemy so casually, but i desided to think nothing of it. it was her choise. i shrugged and walked over to a tabel that had few people on it and loaded a plate with all kinds of food. I must admit that this was very strange for me. I did not usually eat so much, nor did i usually sit next to subordanents or those i had, only a few hours earlier, considered enemies. it was very unusuall behaviour but i shrugged it off and dug into my food as i had never done before.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:23 am

Emma let Jackson lead her over to the food tables, her face unable to help blushing as she felt his hand on her. That was when Emma realized she really was acting weird. Since when did she blush?

The answer clicked straight away for her. She was in love. Duh. Of course she was going to act weird.

Jackson gently helped Emma into a seat as her mind focused on trying to calm it's self. Truly it was incredibly stupid of her to allow herself to become so caught up in her feelings that she didn't even bothered to take notice of her most hated enemies standing but a few feet away from her.

Emma nodded absentmindedly to Jackson at his offer of food whilst she concentrated on taking deep breaths and surveying the room around her.

She'd already managed to negotiate her way successfully through a conversation with the vamp Alyss. How, she had no idea. But what was done was done. Right now Emma had more pressing matters.

The speed demon Katsa came and offered Emma her hand, agent Steel was by her side. Katsa was all smiles, but the agent not so much. He looked like he would much rather be sitting in a volcano than be standing there next to Katsa and majority of the Council of 12.

Somewhat returned to her normal self Emma smiled and took Katsa's hand.

"This is a nice change from the usual greetings we make to each other." Emma said sincerely with a small laugh then nodded her head to the spare seats next to her.

"Would you care to sit with us?" She asked. Tonight was meant to be a peaceful and enjoyable meeting, and much as Emma felt the stirrings of the need to blow something up, she controlled herself and made the effort to be nice. Everyone else seemed to be able to do it so she could too.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:45 am

Darius kept his mouth shut while he followed Katsa over to Emma Ashton. They greeted each other like it was every day work, Darius on the other hand was having trouble to even stand there normally. Not that there was anything he could do with all these people inside the room. He had a cold glare in his eyes while he stood there, only giving a little nod when Emma replied. Just stand here... you can do that... he repeated in his head.

He cleared his throat and decided to make the best of things, hopefully not messing things up in the end.

"I g-guess we could do that." he said while shoving back two chairs, taking one for himself and offering the other to Katsa. A lot of food on the table, better make use of it while you can. He didn't even bother introducing himself in any way, they either knew who he was, and if not he didn't care. He saw no need going in a friendly manner as that would only make things worse right now. At the moment he questioned himself why he chose to come loaded.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:15 pm

"This is a nice change from the usual greetings we make to each other." said Emma. i had to smile wryly at that. The 'usual way' was... well, trying to beat each other to a pulp as we through sarcastic and usually hostile comments at each other. However, that was obvious, no need to explain.

Emma gestured towards two empty seats. "Would you care to sit with us?"

Beside me, Steele looked nervous as well as angry. He cleared his throat. "I g-guess we could do that." He said as he shoved back the two chairs and sat down. he offered the other to me and i sad down happily if not slightly stiffly. I couldn't help but notice that he had sat in the chair furthest from Emma. He seemed to hate her more then I did. I mean, I sort of hated the fact that i had to be nice to the people who where responsible for the deaths of my parents. Right now i was fighting the urge to run away. it was either that or fight her. However, i knew that if i did anything to them i would get in serious trouble... not that it bothered me too much, i mean... i got scolded on a daily basis for my apparent 'lack' of control and discipline.

Either way, i sat down, piled my plate high with all sorts of delicious foods and poured myself a glass of eggnog. I held it up to Steele and Emma. "Want some. I have never had this stuff before but i have hear from a reliable source that it is pretty good." i leaned over to have a look at the big dude that was sitting on the other side of Emma. "Hi there Big man. sorry don't know your name. want some eggnog?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:33 am

Jackson had returned, taking a jumbo plate full of food, he had no idea what toget. Ask Emma what she wants and she would only nod. Didn't matter though, he was calm, she seemed to be doing alright, if a bit weird but that was no problem. If she had been all normal then that would have been weird. The entire room was filled with friends and enemies. Suddenly, one of them talked to him.

''Name's Jackson Juggernaut O'Neil, your friendly neighbourhood fraternizing strongman. Call me Jackson or Santa Claus. And no thanks, I've got enough with me. Might I know your name and the name of your...assistant? What hapened to him by the way? Too much coffee? Soften up kid, we all might as well play our parts in this...comedy.''

Jackson took a bite and looked over at Emma. Was she blushing, or was she cold? Skip that last part, she could never be cold, she controlled heat for god sakes! He placed his hand on hers, he was glad she was, at the very least, here with him.

''You alright Em?''

Juggernaut raised one eyebrow as he looked into Emma's dreamy eyes. If she wasn't, the ycould get a breather outside or something, or he could take her home...there was no point in being here if it was making her sick or anything. Or was it something else? She did look kind of happy, and smily..Couldn't help but to make the big man smile too.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:57 am

"hey there Jackson. My names Katsa. As for Steele, he's not my assistant. no where near. He's my partner, a friend. Also, nothings 'wrong' with him. If you have a question then i would ask him. I don't answer for him and beside he would probably know the answers more then i would." I gave him a big grin, my multi-coloured eyes flashing with amusement. I shrugged and dug into the food that now dominated my plate, sneeking glances at Emma. She looked like she was on drugs or something and it was creeping me out.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:33 am

"Yeah that's nice, thanks" he replied to the eggnog offering. Katsa passed him a cup full in return. Great something to keep the mind busy. In the meantime the biggest man in the room spoke up. Darius knew who he was, didn't care for it all, but knew that he was in fact a council member. Katsa replied in his favor, but the guy probably wouldn't back down anyway, that wasn't such a good plan right now.

"The fact that I'm here doesn't mean I have to talk to you about anything really, keep your business to yourself, and I'll tend to mine."

Darius didn't even bother to look at the man while he spoke, didn't even bother to say anything more either. He felt a bit sorry leaving Katsa all alone, but knew she could handle it just fine. he took a glance around the room, lots of people eating or making conversation, the two things he couldn't do right now.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:16 am

Steele accepted the cup of eggnog. He seemed to be rather angry and did not want to participate in the conversations.

"The fact that I'm here doesn't mean I have to talk to you about anything really, keep your business to yourself, and I'll tend to mine." He said to Jackson. He did not look at him and showed no signs of doing so nor did he speak again. I decided to leave him alone. I realized that it would not do to force him. I think if i did that, he would snap. I put my hand on his arm and gave it a squeeze to show that i understood.
Back to top Go down
Judah Marshall
Judah Marshall

Bio
Codename: God
Allegiance : Board of Advisers

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 am

While i ate, i looked around. While i looked around i became bored. This dinner was going far too slow. Kalie and I had decided that we would open the rest of the house to our guests when they had finished dining. We had decided that this would be the best plan of action to keep everything running smoothly, and at the time i had agreed whole heartedly but now i was having second thoughts. I think that this party needed some unplanned bending of the preordained rules.

Now that i had the thought i my head i couldn't get it out. I sat there for a few minutes debating the pros and cons of my little plan. Soon, however, the pros won. I stood and moved towards the raised dias. I could feel Kalie's suspicious eyes on my back as i went. Once on the top of the dias i turned, faced to the crowned and raised my hands to get their attention. The boom of conversation slowly trickled to a low bubble and then disappeared.

"Friends, guests and all in between. You are now enjoying a lovely meal and, i hope, having a great deal of fun. If not, well, you might after this announcement. We will now be opening the rest of the house for your use. That means that the bar with its drinks, the dance hall with its music and the balcony with its starry sky and cool breeze will now be opened. Drink, dance, enjoy the sites!!! I said with a great deal of enthusiasm that was very unlike me. i did not usually act... enthusiastic. With that, the doors that led to the other rooms where opened and i walked back to the table to continue my meal. I was very pleased with myself and no longer bored... well, not as much as before.
Back to top Go down
Kalie Dekin
Kalie Dekin

Bio
Codename: Viper

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:12 am

Ignoring everything else that had happened recently as she could not be bothered reading the posts- er, i mean, listening to the conversations? Neutral Kalie got up and walked over to the door to the rest of the house.

"Ladies and Gents, if you'll follow me please, i will now show you where the various rooms are." Kalie announced.

After waiting for a small host of people to drift over to her side, Kalie turned on her heal and practically skipped out the door.

"This way!" She said brightly with a grin. This was the fun part of the party.

Although she hadn't seemed to notice her dramatic mood swing, many others following Kalie did. What they were to make of it, well we shall soon find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The dinner hall
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3