The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 7 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 7 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

Anna's Apartment - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:52 pm

At the thought of shopping for clothes, Anna looked down at what she was wearing. The sweatpants and cami came into view for her and she thought a sweatshirt could cover her up nicely so she wouldn't be cold and people wouldn't check her out. "Would you want to go after we're done eating?" She asked him, in a bored way. Shopping she didn't particularly care for at all.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:57 pm

"Well you brought up clothes... so we can go when ever you want, you'd have to dress up nice though..." The last bit was kind of meant as a tease, and a way to find out what she'd look like if she was trying... Although she didn't really seem to like going out to shop for something, we could still have a good time...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Anna stuck her tongue out at him. "Unless your going to literally change my clothes for me, then I'm staying in these." She smiles a bit. "Besides, would you really like it if some creepy looking guy was checking me out in the nice clothes you changed me in?" Anna took a sip of her milk and finished off the first half of her sandwich as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:08 pm

"So there's a creepy guy checking you out... He'd check you out in the outfit your wearing as well... its not like he could do anything against a government agent and me... Besides... you get to play dress up with me, I get to play dress up with you... seems only fair... I reply with a very serious face... Slightly worried about what I'd find in her closet, and how to dress her up... I'm not good at a thing like that...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:19 pm

"That is true, but I like for only the current guy I'm banging to see what I look like. And if you make me weird something that could reveal more of my chest than this cami does already, well then they get a little perk from it." Anna was trying to make him feel a bit jealous of someone else checking her out, but it didn't seem like he was going to fall for her trick. At least she tried. "Go ahead and dress me up right now if you want."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:25 pm

"Well then... we better find out what secrets your closet holds then..." Although I got the vibe she was trying to make me jealous, I didn't go for it. After all I'm in her house and able to kiss her anytime I want... that being thought I kiss you on your forehead before gulping down the last drops of milk, and eating my last bite from the sandwich... Once I'm all done with the lunch I start walking to the stairs, halfway there I turn around and call for Anna with a smile on my face"You coming or what Slowpoke?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Anna smiles even though he didn't take the jealous bait of the creepy guy that could check her out at anytime once he saw her. She smiled at him a bit more as she was kissed on the forehead which made her quickly take a bite of her other half. She finished her sandwich and was drinking her milk as he walked away to the stairs. "Of course I'm coming." She said, smiling before walking over towards him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:48 pm

"good... I'd need some help going through your closet as I imagine it to be a jungle of clothes..." I say while waiting for you to catch up with me, once your beside me I gently tap your buttocks. "chop chop... we don't have all day..." I still don't have an idea of what to dress her in, maybe a nice dress or something... I guess I can worry about that after entering the jungle...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 pm

"You'd be surprised at my closet then." Anna said smiling at him as she caught up to him. She makes a small, sexy growling noise as she tapped on the butt. "Meow." She grabs his hand with both of hers and leads him to her closet where she opened the door for him. "Good lucky in finding something you would like." The closet was filled with professional looking suits along with nice jeans, shirts, and shoes all neatly hung up.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:58 pm

"Well your no fun at all..." I reply after seeing what your closet holds... As I ponder over what to do I remember the underwear drawer and walk over to it... after walking over to it, I open it all kinds of underwear. After picking up very sexy black panties with one finger I turn to Anna while letting it dangle from right to left a bit "I found something I like" I say with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Anna smirked at him and closed the closet door, making the room pitch black for a second before she turned on the light switch to get some light in the room. She watched as he looked around the room, letting her sweatpants fall to the floor when he found some black panties that he liked. "I like that as well." She smiles and steps out of her sweatpants, now in just a cami and panties that weren't as sexy as the one he had.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Is slightly surprised by the sudden darkness followed by light. As my eye's regain focus in the light I see Anna dropping her sweatpants to the floor. Although the black panties were sexy, I wouldn't change anything about the picture I saw now... "I can't let you walk around in it in the mall though..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:16 pm

"That would definitely get me in trouble in some way." Anna grabbed a hold of her panties that she had on on either side, slightly lowering them before going over to him. "Would you like to get these not so sexy panties off of me?" She asked as she let her arms go limp, making the panties go down a bit lower, showing most of what she had now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 pm

"For an environment like this I wouldn't change a thing about you..." I say as I try to keep my eye's focused on yours. I walked over to Anna and wrapped my arms around her before starting to kiss her. With her in my arms the eye focussing was a bit easier. "Although I wouldn't mind taking them off, I'm afraid we'd be late, coming to the clothes store when they are closed..." I tell her with a slight sadness on my face...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 pm

"That could be true, but as long as your member doesn't go inside of me, we could fool around a little bit right?" Anna asked him, keeping her arms down by her sides until he came over to her. She then moved them to around his neck, kissing him back. "Though I guess teasing wouldn't be all that good if you become horny through the whole time at the store."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:26 pm

"yes that could be troublesome..." Although I could think of some fun in the changing cubicle's... would easily cure my condition... store wouldn't be happy with it though... I kissed Anna back passionately before letting her go and walking over to her closet, opening the doors once again.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:31 pm

"Then it looks like I'm going in my sweatpants." Anna said, kissing him back with as much passion as he put into the kiss. She smiled at him a bit as they unhooked themselves from each other and then she pulled up her panties to how they were before. "But we're definitely going to have fun once we come back here." She said, making it clear to him. She hoped that way the shopping would go by quickly as she put her sweatpants back on and walked out of the closet with him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:18 pm

"Hold on... your not rid of me yet..." with the natural light Its easier to see everything. wait... "have fun once we come back" what? "Don't I have a say in that aswell?" I say slightly flabbergasted. With my mind shocked like that I forgot all about getting clothes for anna to wear...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Anna smirked at him, standing by the door as she turned around to face him. "I know what you would say then because I know I can't keep myself sane without perking you up." She went closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him with passion. "Something like that."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:31 pm

... Is not only flabbergasted now, but also confused... not understanding a word you say. But I quickly let all worries fly away while I'm being kissed, and remember I wouldn't object to some fun once we get home. From the corner of my eye's I spot an overly formal black jacket with a white blouse in it... that'll go nice with some jeans... Once our kiss breaks I tell Anna "I found you your outfit..." quickly followed by me moving around picking up the pieces I liked and handing them to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 pm

"Oh really?" Anna asked him, smiling a bit as she felt her fingers slide across his skin before she could no longer feel his body. When she sees the blouse, she started to take off her cami, stopping for a moment to see him pick out some jeans as well. "Don't forget a bra." She told him, her cami making it obvious she didn't have one on underneath.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:41 pm

"A Bra?" Although I thought about getting one I didn't know where to find them... the obvious place would be near the panties... but I couldn't find them. "Well I'd get you one... If I knew where you kept them..." I tell her trying to focus on her eye's instead of what the cami was hiding no more...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Anna took her hands away from her cami, smoothing it out a little before going over to where her panties were. She opened the drawer on top of it and picked out a white bra to wear. "For future reference, they're always gonna be on top here." She smiled spread out her bra before she took off her cami while still facing the drawer. After she put it on, she turned toward him, walking to get her blouse.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Darn it why didn't I look in that drawer... I wanted to facepalm myself, but resisted the urge... Once Anna got on the outfit I was amazed by how good she looked... "Now thats a girl I'd like to take home with me again" I tried to tease her a little, and let her know she looked good... "Lets head to the store shall we... you might miss that planning you made all by yourself for when we get home"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Anna smiled shyly, a light shade of red crossing her face as he complimented on the outfit he had picked out for her. She looked down at herself remembering about shoes when she saw her naked feet. She looked up on the opposite wall where all of her shoes were neatly placed on a organizer that reached the ceiling. "Still need some socks and shoes silly." She had shoes of all kinds but mostly some nice heels that would be great for eating out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next