The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 8 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 8 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

Anna's Apartment - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:13 pm

"socks and shoes you say?" Following her look towards the neat organizer. Well high heels would look awesome but dunno if they go with the jeans... maybe just sneekers or something... Socks... socks... could it be...? I checked the drawer below the panties... nope more panties... why would someone need that many panties? :S Well lets see where could the socks be... I put on my scavenger look as I looked around... Maybe in a drawer near the shoes... that could work... Lets see... If I was a sock where would I be... between the panties... NO No not that kind of thinking... sigh. lets just open a drawer under the shoes and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:18 pm

Anna watched as he seemed to try to find her socks for her. She could somewhat see the faces he was making from the side, making her wonder what he could be thinking. He was getting cold as he went over to the drawer with her underwear, looking at the side of his face to see what he thinking now that he knew they weren't there. He then moved over back towards the shoes. "You're getting hotter." She said playing that hot and cold game with him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:11 am

With the encouragement from Anna I continue my search for the socks, first opening the middle drawer... yoehoo... any socks? nope more shoes... darn it... drawer below that... Oeh... Treasure! all sorts of jewelry... After picking a simple necklace with a green stone, I continue my search for the socks. The green will match Anna's eye's perfectly. The next drawer on the line is the one on the left... I finally find socks... although not the kind I'm looking for, these are winter socks all thick and warm... The socks I'm looking for are in the drawer below that, the ones that just cover your feet. After getting plain white ones and some white sneakers from the neatly places wall of shoes I walk over to Anna, handing her the socks, necklace and shoe's.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:17 am

Anna smiled at him, taking the necklace first and putting that on around her necklace. She looked down at it smiling more before looking back up at John. She then took the socks from him and sat down on the floor where she was standing before, feeling a bit lazy to go out to the couch. She then took the sneakers and quickly put them on, popping back up and going around in all kinds of poses for him to see how good she looked.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:36 pm

After she's dressed she shows around her outfit in all kinds of poses, stunning me with her beauty. After she's done posing I walk over to her and kiss her passionately "You look amazing..." I now move one hand to one of hers gently dragging her out of the closet towards the stores...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Anna smiles at him, kissing him back with the same passion. "Thank you." She said as her hand was taken by his and she was lightly dragged out of the closet. As they got to a street full of stores, Anna wondered which they would go in. "Since we're getting clothes for you, which store would you like to go into first?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:35 pm

I wrapped my arms around Anna as I said "You brought up clothes... And its your turn to dress me up... Any store would do really I'd imagine..." Once that's said I began to wonder what she'd pick, getting slightly worried if it would be my taste...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Anna smiled as she thought of what kind of clothes would look best on him. Since he had a lot of arm muscles, she wanted to show them off, thinking that a sleeve-less shirt would do. As she looked around all of the stores, one had caught her eye which made her smile even more. She moved out of his arms and took his hand to lead him to the store she had chosen. Once inside she went to the men's department and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Releases you from my grip as you seem to have found a store you like, following you inside the store towards the mens department. Once there I release my hand from hers to let her go her way and sat down watching her look around. I feel pretty proud I picked out an outfit that makes her look as hot as it does, letting her curves come out very well without showing skin.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Anna searches around the the men's department, trying to find a shirt that would match what she was thinking of letting him wear. After looking through some shirts, she found exactly what she was looking for but not in many colors. She didn't particularly think that white would be more of his style and so she decided to go with black. She picked it off the rack it was hanging in and then made her way through to the pants section to find a black pair of khaki shorts that would match well with the shirt. Not to mention they would be a bit easier to get off. She came back to him and held up the clothes for him to take and try on because she didn't know what size in pants that he wore.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:11 pm

I saw Anna go through the shirts trying to find a specific kind, after a while it seemed she pulled out a black tank top. After holding it up to see if it was what she was looking for she seemed happy and went over to the pants. Between the piles of pants Anna found some black kaki shorts... Its all black... Aw... I do enjoy a bit of color from time to time... once she was happy about the shirt and pants, she gave the clothes to me to try on. With the shirt and pants I headed for the change rooms, there I changed feeling like pulling a small prank... but what? I looked down at my clothes and noticed my white socks... which game me an idea. I pulled the socks up as far as I could, that and the shorts wouldn't go well I'm sure of it! Once I was presentable again I stepped outside to show off the clothes...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 pm

As Anna saw him in his clothes, his socks caught her attention the most, making her look back up at him and smile. The shirt was a good choice as black went with everything. The only piece of clothing that didn't really match was his socks which could easily be fixed by getting another pair of socks. "Do you like it?" She asked him, not really knowing what his style was before. Maybe she should of gotten a t-shirt and a sweatshirt and the whole dark blue jeans kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:24 pm

"I find it to be... a bit dark" I tell her as I scratch my head a little. "Don't get me wrong, I like the clothes, but a bit more color wouldn't hurt... although I must admit... the socks go very well with the outfit don't you think?" trying to fish for a reaction on the socks, as I walk over to Anna. Halfway there I spread my arms and turn around, showing her the outfit again.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:30 pm

"I think I know just the way to fix that. What's your favorite color?" Anna asked him. "The socks make you look dashing." She giggled as she said so, looking him up and down as he showed every side of him. Her eyes looked at his butt a bit more than anything else on his backside as she thought more and more on how she was going to undress him quickly once they got home.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:28 pm

I start to smile after making you giggle, I like that sound, and move close to Anna. Once I'm close enough I kiss her on her lips before telling her I like red and blue as colors. Although what she'd do with the information I didn't know, I could guess. She would probably look for a shirt in that color...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Anna kisses him back, making her want to start the search for a blue or red shirt that he would like along with some kind of sweatshirt. She let him stand right outside fitting rooms before she went back on her hunt to find a blue or red shirt. After a tiny while of searching, she found a plain red one that would still show some of his arm muscles but none of his six pack. She then found a navy blue sweatshirt and picked that up along with some dark blue jeans. Anna brought the clothes back to him and waited as he went inside to try them on.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Waits in front of the changing rooms as you speed of in search of other clothes. With all the racks of clothes its hard to follow her, at times I could get a peek at her but couldn't see what kind of clothes she was holding. After a minute or two she came back with a red shirt, blue sweatshirt and dark blue jeans. As she handed me the clothes I headed into the changing room, looking one last time at Anna before closing the curtains. While taking off the first set my mind headed to Anna again, slightly imagining what we could do in here, but quickly tried to think of something else as I tried to put on the jeans.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:18 pm

After handing him the clothes, Anna waits just outside of the fitting rooms. She wondered what he would look like with the new outfit she picked out for him, noting that it would of been a little harder to get off than with just the tank top and khaki shorts. As she waited, she moved her arms to behind her back, connecting her hands into a huge fist.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:26 pm

As I tried to put on the jeans I noticed they were a tiny bit small. I poked my head around the curtain "Pst... Anna! Come here for a second!" Once I got my head in the room again I checked if I looked ok, as good as that can be... with pants down your ankles and all... waiting for Anna to come in.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Anna looked in the fitting room when he called her name wondering what he was thinking. She then looked around, seeing no men or store people around before she walked into the fitting room and to where he was. Once she came inside the room with him, she saw the problem right away. "I take it you need a bigger size of pants." She whispered to him, trying not to get caught by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:38 pm

"Yes I believe so..." Noticing her anxiety of being here with me... I took of the pants fully and tried to fold them, not doing a good job at it. After doing the best I can I handed the pants to Anna, who clearly couldn't wait to get out of here...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Anna watched him as he tried to fold up the pants, smiling a bit at his almost failed attempt at it. She took them in her arms after he handed them to her and then peeked out of the curtain to see anyone was out there. One man walked into the hallway which made Anna bring her head back in quickly, closing the curtain and turning around to him with a bit of color in her cheeks. She waited till the man went into a stall and then ran for it, making it out without being caught. She then found the same pair of jeans in a bigger size and switched them out, going back into the fitting room again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:49 pm

As she took the pants she peeked outside to see if the coast was clear. Within no time she bumped into me with a red face, I guess someone came this way... As we waited for the person to move along, I tried to think of what kind of stone was hanging from her necklace... Once Anna thought the coast was clear she sped outside, only to come in once again moments later... if she's that conscious about being caught in here with me she could have just handed me the pants through the curtain... but she came back in... not knowing what to do I kissed her on her forehead and took the pants from her hands."Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Anna smiled as he kissed her forehead and took the pants from her. "Your welcome." She whispered again now that she knew there was another man in another fitting room. The walls were very thin and she hoped that she wasn't heard by him. Now with nothing to do, Anna sat down on the bench that was there, looking at him as she did with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:05 am

As Anna was whispering I thought I should follow in her footsteps "Your making this a bit harder for me... to get my pants on and all... besides why are we whispering?" I whispered to her with a smile, while I took the top of the pants between my fingers and let the legs fall down. Slowly as I kept my eye's focus on Anna's I tried to put my pants on, failing on the first attempt to get my right leg in. The second attempt went well though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next