The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 14 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 14 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

Anna's Apartment - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 pm

"Well then... as a punishment I here by tell you to remove that blanket at once! so I can cover you with whipped cream!" Once she ate most of the cream from her nose I sprayed a little on her neck, before kissing her nose and removing rest of the cream. "Yummy indeed..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Anna smiled and slowly removed the blanket fully, turning herself so that she was stomach up on the couch. She giggled as he sprayed her neck and kissed her nose. "Just don't eat too much love. Wouldn't want you to get sick." Anna then wiped up some of the cream on her neck with two fingers and ate it slowly before smirking. "I know what you would like."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:26 pm

"Do you now?" I wasn't even sure of what I would like... how could she? It puzzled me... well I did have my imagination but you can only do so much in real life... I slowly sprayed a thin line of cream from her neck down, until I hit the belly button which I circled before stopping spraying. I kneeled beside the couch as I listened to "what I would like"...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:44 pm

"Yes I do." Anna smiled at him, watching as he sprayed whipped cream all the way down to her belly button. "I recommend you not eat all of that now." She smiled as a plan formed in her mind about what to do now. "Move me to my bed so we can get things started." Anna felt his hands go under her before she was lifted up and brought to the bedroom where they continued for the night.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 am

I woke up with the taste of whipped cream and strawberry's in my mouth, I gently got up not to wake Anna and washed that taste out of my mouth in the bathroom. Once it was gone I went back to the bed and crawled up next to her, while trying not to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Anna slept soundly beside him, tired out from the night before still. Being asleep and all, she didn't notice that he had gotten out of bed until he had returned. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled before cuddling into him. "Morning love."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:39 pm

"Good morning gorgeous" I whispered in Anna's ear before gently kissing her neck. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close against me. As we lay there I started thinking if I could remember any dreams... sadly no... like always... I can never remember my dreams... I even wonder if I actually have dreams...

Last edited by Mitsurugi on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Anna smiled at him more as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. She closed her eyes, liking the warmth that his body gave her. She kissed his neck in return and smiled even more, liking the way he was still here with her. "What do you think of last night?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:52 pm

"I think you really knew what I would have liked..." I said before kissing her cheek. I ran a hand along her side, once I reached her buttocks I felt a pair a pair of panties... After kissing her cheek once again I asked "When did you put those on?" While waiting for a reply I let my hand rest on her belly and closed my eyes for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Anna smiled at him more, liking how she knew what he liked even though they hadn't known each other for long. She closed her eyes lightly as he kissed her cheek and then opened them again when she felt his hand run down her side to her panties. After being kissed once again, she started to think back on last night. "I don't know. I don't remember them being taken off."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:49 pm

"Oh really? I think you even took them off yourself..." I now started to feel my stomach a little "What would you say if we went and got ourselves some breakfast..." Although I liked that I idea somewhat, I just wanted to stay here and hold her...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:07 pm

"Really? I seriously can't remember which is rather weird for me. Do you remember going inside of me?" Anna asked him wondering if they even did that last night. Her mind was more on the strawberries and whipped cream they had. She could still taste it in her mouth. "Hm alright. When do you suppose we'll actually get up and a bit ready for it?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:47 pm

"Get out of here... you just want me to talk dirty to you on this early and very fine morning..." I gently push her, making her roll over but not out of the bed. Smiling at her I reply to her second question "Well I don't know we could open the curtains and lie here in the sun a little bit longer... before going after our breakfast needs"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Anna smiled as he lightly pushed her, making her roll over on the bed. "There doesn't have to be that much detail in it." She smirked and rolled back, cuddling into him a bit as she listened to him speak. "And who wants to get up, open the curtains and basically flash everyone in the other apartment buildings hm?" She smiled before stretching out her arms, her breasts revealed from her doing so.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 pm

"I'm sure everyone in the other apartment buildings won't mind seeing you open the curtains" I said with a smile before kissing Anna on her cheek. But if your that sensitive I guess I'll have to open the curtains... and show your neighbors your getting some fine piece of but...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Anna smiles at him and grabs her breasts. "There will be a reward if you do it." She let her nipples peek out of her hands to try to convince him before she dropped them and uncovered her pantie wearing bottom half. "I'm pretty sure they would love to see me so maybe I shouldn't go and upset them by sending you instead."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:47 pm

"And let me miss my reward? Ha!" I said while standing up, I casually walk over to the curtains without any clothes. Once I reach the curtains I turn around and place one hand on each side of the curtain so I could open them easily "Ready for some sunshine?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Anna smiles as she fully gets the covers off of her before she laid in the middle of the bed while he went to the curtains. She put her arms behind her head, allowing him to have full access to her breasts as she waited for the sunlight to make her body glow. "Of course I'm ready, but are you?" She smiled as she looked over at him and then looked at her breasts. "They're waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:17 pm

I moved the curtains apart in one smooth motion by stretching my arms, letting them go once they gained some speed so the curtains opened up further "We can't keep them waiting can we... " After poking my butt from left to right the let anyone watching get a good view I walked over to the bed and jumping on it next to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:23 pm

"No we can't." Anna said smiling at him as he wiggled his butt in front of the view. She moved her hands under the pillow and laid her head on it, trapping her arms there. "Would you do as you please before I take control again hm?" She said while looking at him. Her breasts were showing how aroused she was as she wanted to know what he would do with a government agent that was starting to really fall for him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 am

I throw myself on top of her, covering her breasts with my chest. Looking in her eye's deeply before kissing her. My hands moving up her arms, joining her hands under the pillow. "You are insatiable it seems... Am I that bad of a lover?" I say with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Anna smiled as he threw himself on top of her, wondering just what he was planning to do as he looked into her eyes and started kissing her. She kissed him back just as deeply, loving the feel on her arms till they reached her hands. She smirked at him and then kissed his lips again before answering. "You're doing great, I just need a lot of sex love."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:12 pm

"Is that so...? we better get some breakfast then before you faint from all the exhausting things we could do in your bed..." I kissed her again, while running my fingers along the sides of her hands. Once we broke the kiss I got off of her lying next to her, still looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Anna kissed him back, smiling a bit. "Well as much as breakfast seems like a good idea for fuel, I just had a good night's sleep while in your arms and I feel like I could do some activity before breakfast." She took her hands out from under her pillow and sat up, leaning on her hands to get them out of the way of her breasts. She looked back into his eyes and smiled at him, wondering about how many pervs she lived close to.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:22 pm

"We wouldn't want to give the neighbors a free show now would we...?" I said, trying to think about something else... Finding out its practically impossible with Anna naked so close to me, I gently touched her side with one fingers making circle's before saying "We really should go and get breakfast..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next