The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 9 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 9 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

Anna's Apartment - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:11 am

Anna smirked a bit more, watching him still. "Don't wanna get caught now. If we do we get thrown out of the store for a long while." She whispered back to him. As she waited for him get his pants on, stopping herself from giggling when he failed the first time, she crossed her legs and leaned back a little. "How do you like that outfit?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:18 am

"Well I don't know... I'm not fully dressed yet, and there's no mirror here..." Why would we get thrown out for a long time... were not doing anything wrong... yet... just a guy who took his girlfriend out to shop for clothes... wait am I seeing her as my girlfriend? I guess I am... I start to smile brightly at Anna, to her it must seem like I'm smiling for no apparent reason, it will probably make her wonder why... I finally put on the shirt and the sweatshirt, stretching my arms to either sides and turning around slowly. saying "what do you think" slightly to loud, perfectly hearable for someone outside the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 am

Anna sighed a bit. The fitting room was making this hard for her to see his reaction on the outfit she picked out for him. She saw him smiling about something that she had no idea was about which made her start wondering what he was smiling for. She looked at his outfit after he had put it on and smiled at him. She knew what he said was too loud and brought her fingers up to her own lips. She waited for any noise in the other stall, hearing the man sighing. It seemed like the man went back to changing his clothes. Anna didn't want to risk getting caught and so to answer his question, she made a heart out of her hands and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:31 am

With my slip up it seemed she got even more careful, she made a hearth with her hands and smiled... I guess she liked it... I kissed her on her cheek and whisper in her ear "Lets see how this looks in the mirror shall we?" before heading out the changing room. Once I was sure the coast was clear I moved my hand inside and moved as it to say "come". Just as she was about to step outside I saw a store clerk closing in, with my quick thinking I stretched my fingers making the universal stop sign... Oeh thats soft what could it be... As I peeking inside I saw my hand was touching her breast, making me slightly red... darn it...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:39 am

Anna smiled more as he kissed her cheek. She nodded as she got up from the bench and waited till he went out first, waving his hand to tell her the coast was clear. She walked to the curtain, about to come out when his hand shot back in the room and touched her breast. She smiled again as she saw him peek inside and turn red from finding out what he was touching. She then began to bite her lip, giving him a sexy look as his hand moved away from her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Once I was passed the shock of what i've done and passed examining her sexy look which made me wonder what she was thinking, I pulled myself out the room again. With your look still fresh in my mind I began to look around if the coast was clear as I casually checked myself out in the mirror so it wouldn't get suspicious. As there didn't seem to be an end to the ever watchful shop clerks, I now actually checked myself out in the mirror. Being very satisfied with the look I tried out the fabric pulling up my sleeves to reveal my underarms. While it was pretty warm in the shop it gave me a nice cool effect. Once I was satisfied and could still see a shop clerk from the corner of my eye I went back inside, bumping into Anna on my way in. I kept moving to keep the illusion of an empty room going, gently pushing her against the back wall and kissing her on her lips before whispering "The clothes are awesome..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Anna had decided to stay in the room, thinking that it might be best if she did even though she really wanted to see his reaction to seeing his clothes. Her thoughts were more on him and when he touch her breast accidentally. She wanted more from him now and hoped that they could hurry up in the store to go back to her apartment. Though it would of been wise to get some more clothes so he has some clean clothes to change into once they were done for the night. Suddenly he appears from behind the curtain and gently pushes her. Anna smiled and walks backwards till her back was against the back wall, kissing his lips back. "Glad you like them." She whispered back. "Now go pick out some more clothes so you have more of a selection."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:04 pm

With Anna's encouragement I went out the room again looking for clothes. I first went looking for some socks, once I got what I liked I headed for t-shirts department... They should really have shopping carts here... I saw a couple of shirts with texts like "save water, drink beer", I kind of liked them so picked up a shirt or two. At the pants department I picked up an other pair of what Anna got. Although it wasn't much it would get me through the week probably, we'll see what to do after that. With the items I headed back to the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Anna stayed in the changing room and sat down on the bench again. She waited patiently for his return though her mind was in the gutter while he was gone. She was tempted to do something to get him turned on again. The kisses he gave her wasn't helping her escape the mood at all. She was looking down at the floor until he came back in, seeing the clothes he had picked out. "Better get changing." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:36 pm

"Oh I bet you can't wait till I get my clothes off..." Although I was more thinking along the lines of enabling her to dress me up a bit, I also thought a bit of what we could do once they were off... I started with taking off my sweatshirt pretty quickly. Once that was off I thought of striping for Anna a bit... Slowly taking of my shirt, followed by my pants. Trying my best to make it sexy... if that was possible...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:39 pm

"You just won your bet." Anna said, smirking at him. Now that he was right in front of her and started to take off his clothes, she couldn't help the dirty thoughts in her head that made her feel wet. She bit her lip while tempted to put her hand in her jeans and panties to show him how turned on she was right now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 pm

As she bit her lip I knew I was getting the response I was hoping for. Once only my boxers remain I was trying to decide taking those off as well, but decided against it. I did try to tease her a little, moving my boxers down a bit without showing anything, But I quickly pulled them to their normal position again and picked up the pants I got from the store.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Anna bit her lip even more as she saw him pull down his boxers a bit. Even though she couldn't see anything there, she could feel her body get even more aroused with every minute that passed by. She started to feel hot and so fanned herself with her hands, smirking at him as she waited for this to be over and for them to go back to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 pm

As she started to blow herself fresh air with her hand I knew I hit the right spot, she also got a bit red probably from it being hot in here. I started to pull the pants up to see if it was the right size, it was. After that I put on one of the shirts with texts as they were one size fits all, slightly wondering what she'd think of it. Once I was dressed I stretched my arms again and turned around showing off the outfit.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Anna smiled at him once she saw the text on the shirt he got while still fanning herself. She wanted to giggle but suppressed it so that they wouldn't be found out and then kicked out of the store. She again looked at his butt when he turned around while tugging at her first, trying to stay cool but failing horribly.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 pm

I bend forwards kissing Anna on her cheek before whispering in her ear "you like?" as I already somewhat knew the answer to that I asked her "Shall we get the check and head home?" after she answered my first question. With this question I wasn't really waiting for an answer, I started taking of my shirt again trying to be as sexy as I can be.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Anna smiled more as he kissed her though it didn't help her at all. She put her arms on her lap after shaping her hands into a heart once again, being silent. She then nodded her head and bit her lip more. Her hands gripped at her thighs as she tried to contain herself now from him undressing himself sexily. "Be quick." She whispered with a smile, thinking that this was torture.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Once the shirt was off I continued with the pants, being encouraged by her reaction so far. Anna seemed to get more and more trouble trying to contain herself. Once my pants were off I tried to find the clothes I came in with in this mess. My shirt found its way under the bench Anna was sitting on. Slowly I moved closer bending my knees as I put my hands on her knees. Slightly pulling them apart so my arm could go between them and grab my shirt. Once I had it I stood up again and turned around. My pants wasn't hiding all that much either, I bend over to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Anna looked at him as he undressed, griping at her thighs even more. Her panties were practically soaked now and her mood was hard to change. She watched him as he came to her and leaned down, spreading her legs apart somewhat. Her heart was pounding in her ears when he put his between her legs to get his shirt. She wanted to move it to her pants but suppressed the urge to.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:14 pm

When I stood up again I turned around to face anna again. I took the top of my pants between my fingers and prepared to pull them on, as I noticed my boxers have climbed a bit... Hmm Probably from bending over. Slowly I pulled them down, a bit too far at first, which forced me to pull them up again.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Anna had watched him still until he started to fix his boxers. She had looked to the floor and closed her eyes, thinking of what she could do and of what she was going to do once she got back in the door of her apartment. "Oh god hurry." She whispered to him, barely able to contain herself any longer. In a quick second, she was up and started kissing his lips roughly, lustfully wanting him right now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:26 pm

I didn't know I had such an effect on her until she started to roughly kiss me, I wrapped arms around pressing my body against hers. I slowly started to back peddle though, when she first walked in she seemed very nervous about being caught, look at her now... I broke of the kiss and whispered "we shouldn't"... Although every fiber in my body was screaming YES! I couldn't help myself think of when she first entered...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Anna had wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him roughly. She had caved from all of his teasing and now she just wanted him inside of her now. As he broke the kiss and said what he did, Anna understood but still wanted him. "I warned you to hurry up." She whispered back to him. "Now will you actually do it?" Her heart pounded inside of her chest as she waited for him to answer her, wanting to go back to her apartment so badly right now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:50 pm

I kiss Anna one last time quickly and push her away a bit so I can get dressed. Once I have enough space to get dressed, I do so pulling up my pants. Jumping once to get it in place and buttoning it. Once I'm satisfied about it I put my shirt back on, followed by me picking up all the clothes Anna and I got from the store... "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Anna kissed him back lightly this time and then she used the push to sit her butt back down on the bench and wait for him. Her heart was pounding in her ears as she looked at the floor trying not to think of anything to get herself to cave again. Once he was done and gathered all of his clothes, Anna nodded her head and waited for him to tell her the coast was clear so they could slip out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next