The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 17 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 17 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

Anna's Apartment - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:25 pm

"Well I wouldn't want that to happen. Maybe I should help you in the kitchen just to be sure that you don't pass out on me." Anna smiled at him as she turned his body around so that he could face her. "I like manly men. If you were girly, then I wouldn't of had all these great sex nights with you." She kissed his lips lightly and then pulled on his arm lightly to get him moving.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:04 pm

I kissed her lips back lightly and was pulled downstairs by my arm, taking the stairs in a robe and while being pulled on was kind of tricky but I survived. Once we were downstairs Anna pulled me towards the kitchen before letting go. There I tried to remember what was needed... the only thing coming to mind were eggs... eggs... no eggs on the counter... maybe in the fridge... It seemed Anna got the same idea as she bumped into me on the way to the fridge...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Anna led him down to the kitchen in his half dressed in a robe body. She kept on smiling every time she saw him there almost naked in her kitchen area. The first thing on her mind after all of that was if there were any eggs and all the other ingredients that were needed to make the waffles. She went over to the fridge and bumped into him, making her giggle. "Sorry love, I'll just go get the mix that tells us how many eggs we'll need." She headed over to a cabinet and took out a box. She looked on the back, seeing that they needed three eggs. "We need three eggs. Is there any in there?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 pm

I smiled at Anna as she apologized. waiting for her to pass before putting my head in the fridge. After finding the eggs and Hearing how many were needed I saw we were in luck 3 left... isn't that a coincidence... I grabbed all three in one hand, closing the fridge door on my way out. "Were in luck... there were three left..." after showing them victoriously to Anna, I gently placed them on the counter and leaned against it with my back. Observing Anna as she moved through the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Anna watched as he pulled out three eggs and smiled as she was now starting to be able to smell the waffles that would soon be made. "Perfect." She got out two bowls; a small one and a big one. She dumped the dry ingredients that were provided with the box into the big bowl. She kept the box out on the counter as she went to get a measurement cup for the water and oil that were needed. "You can crack the eggs in the smaller bowl and make sure that no egg shells get in the batter."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:01 pm

As I turn I hear an egg rolling down the counter, I try to grab it with one hand but I'm to slow. I see it slip through my fingers and heading to the edge. Only one idea sprung to mind now catch it with my toes! After a well educated guess on where it would drop I placed my foot in position, gently moving it down a bit as the egg hits my toes to prevent it from cracking. "Saved it!" I almost yell when it feel its ok, no egg white dripping over my toes and all...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Anna had gone to get the oil, closing the cabinet to see the egg rolling off of the counter and onto his toes. "Nice save." She said to him, smiling a bit as she walked over to him and kissed his cheek. She then went back over to where she put the oil on the counter and opened it up, bending her knees to put the oil in the cup in order to measure it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Bends my knees to pick up the egg, hearing the other eggs roll as well, making me mutter "Darn it" the toes won't work now... catching them in the robe seems the best way to go... but seeing how tight it is, I might risk letting the rope slide off, revealing my awesomely cute buttocks... Its a risk I'm gonna have to take if I want to get those waffles! As I try to rearrange the robe so I could catch the eggs with it I see its no use... The rope has got to come off... after expanding my belly with air I feel the rope loosen, allowing me to pull the robe off of me and catch the eggs with it, just in time too.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Anna puts down the oil as soon as the other eggs start to roll off the counter as well. Her head turns in the direction of him and the eggs, seeing him take off the robe to catch them in time. She smiles as she sees him fully naked now while he held the robe with the eggs there. She went over and took the eggs out of the robe and slapped his butt lightly. "Sure you can handle those eggs?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 pm

My relief when catching the eggs quickly changed to being embarrassed once I was hit on the butt... "Apparently not..." I said while standing up and putting on the robe again. Once I arranged the robe, I observed how Anna handled the eggs.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Anna smiled and turned back to him as he put the robe back on, liking the view she got. "Good try though." She kisses his lips lightly before turning back to the eggs. She picked one up and cracked it using both of her hands and put the yolk and whites in the small bowl. After checking for shells and finding none, she did the same to the other two before putting them in the big bowl. "The oil's all measured out. Sure you can handle putting that in the batter?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:51 pm

"Sure? not really" damn it... where are my cooking skills I had yesterday? I slowly walked towards the bowl, trying to figure out what's going on... I gently brushed my hand on Anna's but... and then it hit me... Maybe its because of the robe... and because of Anna... and me being almost nude... darn it... why does that matter that much to me? I slowly picked up the measured oil and poured it into the batter.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 am

Anna smiled as she felt his hand lightly brush against hers before he stood near the counter, trying to figure out what was going on with him. "See that wasn't so hard was it?" She asked him as she then took the cup from him and filled it with the right amount of water. "Can you handle the water as well?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:05 am

"I could try" I reply while taking the cup of water from her hand. gently pouring it over the batter. Once I'm satisfied about it I place the cub besides the bowl and turn around to face Anna once again, wondering what needs to be done now...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:11 am

"You're doing fairly well for being half naked in my kitchen." Anna said to him as she took out the iron. "Now be a sexy manly man by stirring that all in." She took out a big spoon and handed it to him. "Don't forget to scrape the sides." She then plugged the iron in and waited for it to heat up, watching him as he mixed the batter.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:21 am

"I'm sure a sexy girly girl like yourself can do this just fine" I said with a smile while taking the spoon from her. I turned around and wiggled my butt a little before starting to batter the batter with the spoon. After being satisfied with the batter and having scraped the sides I handed the bowl to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:27 am

"I could but I want you to feel like you really helped." Anna smiled at him as she looked toward his butt more than the batter before it was done and given to her. "Get some paper plates and syrup so this becomes an easy clean up and more yummy." She saw that the iron was ready and put enough batter on it. "Would you like the first one?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:32 am

"You'd have to direct me to the paper plates and syrup then because I don't have the faintest idea of where to find them... and we can split the first one" I say while smiling at Anna... Once she said where they were I grabbed them, just in time as well as the first one was done already.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:43 am

"Check the second cabinet. I'm sure I have both of them there." Anna smiled as he went to get them, looking back at the iron to check on the waffle. When the paper plate was near, she took the waffle off the iron and smiled as it came out nearly perfect. "You can feed it to me as I make another one."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:57 am

Once Anna placed the first waffle on the paper plate I put it down on the counter and filled one half with syrup, after cutting it in half with a knife I fished up from a drawer, I cut Anna's half in little pieces. "Open up for the chu chu train" I said with a smile while lifting one piece from the plate and moving it to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:17 am

Anna had put more batter on the iron and watched how it started to cook. She then turned her head, smiling at him as he acted like she was a baby. She then opened her mouth up and smiled more as she tasted the goodness that was a perfect waffle. "Yum."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:33 am

While Anna chewed on her piece and continued making more waffle's, I took a bite from my own half, the half without the syrup. Its like liquid sugar to me... Thats probably why other peeps like it though... "Your right... these are delicious..." I observed her as she made more and picked up an other piece of waffle moving it towards Anna's mouth... I let the piece of waffle hover in front her mouth, think I should pull it back once she lunges for it.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Anna smiled as he commented on the waffles, calling them delicious. "I'm glad you think they are." She saw the piece of waffle move towards her mouth from his hand, tempting her with it. She wanted to taste the deliciousness that was the waffle but knew he would try to pull something. Having her craving for the waffle take over, she suddenly opened her mouth while moving forward a little to try to get it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:46 pm

I saw her eye up the piece of waffle, I wonder what she's thinking... Is she thinking I'm gonna pull something? Now why would I do that? When she opened her mouth I gently moved my hand closer, letting the waffle go in her mouth. I should dull her into a fake sense of security, before pulling something on her... After feeding her with an other piece of waffle I took a bite of my own seeing the waffle in the iron is almost done.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Anna saw that he wasn't pulling something on her now and tasted the waffle and the syrup that he let her easily have. She was still thinking that he was going to pull something on her before they were done eating but she didn't let it show on her face. She looked down at the iron to see the waffle there almost done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next