The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Walking along the city EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Walking along the city EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Walking along the city EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Walking along the city EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Walking along the city EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Walking along the city EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Walking along the city EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Walking along the city EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Walking along the city 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Walking along the city 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Walking along the city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Ashley

Walking along the city Empty
PostSubject: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:25 am

It was a rather nice day out. The sun was out and it was neither to hot or too cold for the citizins. They were covering the streets getting out to do what they had to do when it was warm. A pair of women could be seen walking though the crowds. They both looked litterly the same would it not be for the fact that their clothes were a bit different. One of them looked over towards the other one" Beautiful day isen't it victoria?" One of them said upbeat and the other not replying
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 am

Anna had heard from the weather channel that it was going to be a nice day out. With a smile on her face, she dressed in capris and a tank top and took a walk in the city. With the sun shining bright, Anna found warmth when in the rays of the sun. She looked in front of her, around the crowds of people coming out to get a taste of the warmth as well, among them were two girls that looked exactly alike and one was talking. "It really is isn't it?" Anna couldn't help but say.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 am

The two girls tilted her head over towards them and she let out a soft laugh looking over towards her and The one who talked before answeres again"Yea i know it is. It is a rare day" The other girl looks over towards her twin and mutters"I think i've seen her before. I heard she works with the government" Anna just shrugs and whispers"Long as she doesen't attack us i dont care" She looks over towards her"And you are?''
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:45 am

Anna smiled a bit at the girls, getting a better look at their features. "Too bad there aren't more days like this." She looked at the both, not quite catching what the other one said because of how much noise there was from people walking and chatting. Though she heard the word government and just shrugged her shoulders a bit, wondering just who the girls really were. "I'm Anna Walker."
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:48 am

The girls looked over towards her and the more talktive one smiled holding out her hand"My name is Ashley thru..." As she was saying her last name victoria glared at her"Shut up we don't know who she is so no last names yet. My name is victoria. ANd god ash quit being so damn optimistic" AShley glares at her"I'll stop being optomistic when you stop being pesimistic"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:58 am

Anna held her hand up when she saw Ashley do it as well and shook her hand for about a second before Victoria started to talk. She thought that they were lucky to have each other even if they didn't get along all that well. She couldn't help but smile as the two of them bickered just a little. "It's nice to meet the both of you." She said to get their attention back on the conversation they were having before.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:00 am

The two girls let out a soft laugh as suddenly becuase they weren't paying attention the two of them bumped into someone. However instead of bumping through them victoria went right throught hem. AShley looked up at anna holping she diddn't see that.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:11 am

Anna smiled at them as they laughed a bit. Her hand went up to her hair as she brushed it back behind her ears loosely. She saw someone walking close to them and then watched as Victoria went through the person. She thought they were both super soldiers now, though they seemed a bit young for that. She didn't want them to suspect her anymore of being for the government but causing a scene wasn't the best thing to do either. So Anna simply brushed it off and acted like it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:37 am

Ashley let out a soft sigh as she notice her either not noticing anything or atleast not saying anything. She let out a small smile looking over towards her"So what's up? What were you doing walking along this road?" She asks laughing softly looking over towards her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:06 am

Anna looked more over towards Ashley now and smiled a bit back in an understandingly way. "Well its a warm day and so I decided to soak up the sun while walking randomly around the city. And I'm figuring that there's something like that with you two as well?" She asked her, keeping the conversation casual.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:28 am

Ashley lets out a small giggle"Yea it's basicly the same. We don't get alot of nice days here so thats why were out here. Although victoria doesen't seem to like nice days" She mutters bumping her softly laughing as victoria almost overexagerates the movement.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:35 am

"Well its probably a good thing you dragged her out here today. After all nice days are a rare treat here so she should be happy most of the time then." Anna said, not really know what she was talking about. Maybe she had drank a little too much last night and the affects were still with her.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:44 am

Ashley let out a loud laugh when suddenly a few rounds are shot at the two girls and they both barly dodge and victoria hisses"I told you, you fucking dumbass. I told you that she worked with the fucking governement and that we should have gotten out of there when we wouldn't have to be dodging fucking bullets" She all but yells at ashley. AShley looked over towards her as she dodges another spray of bullts"Ohh yea that makes alot of sense....I felt no eletrical stuff form her and we diddn't see her make any signs. Im guessing it's not you." She looks over towards her"So what...either someone else alearted them that a member of the council of 12 is here or was that you?" She asked glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:54 am

Anna barely dodges the bullets that come straight for her and was thankful for the government training her so well. They talked while some more bullets came in her direction, making her dodge some more which made her want to run into an alleyway. "Truthfully, I had no idea that you were part of the council, and if I did I wouldn't of approached you. Because I'm not on a mission of any kind, I don't particularly care if you're right in front of me." She spoke the truth for them, finding no interest in capturing them even though she would be punished for it later. She knew when something was suicidal when not being prepared and so she was going to let them just walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:57 am

Ashley looked at her clone with a 'haha fuck you' look on her face"Well then...i am sorry to cut this meeting short. You seem like a cool person. Shame your on the side thats going to lose." She says giving a soft sign as she picked up a parked car and flung at at the building where the gunners where being careful to not hit anyone in the building and they both quickly dissapred into an alley.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:09 am

Anna looked at them, glad that she didn't have to dodge anymore bullets by Victoria. She got distracted by the car as it went flying towards the building and then turned off the other way, going into a different alleyway. She took a different route, going further out of the city till things cooled off before going back to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the city   Walking along the city Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking along the city
Page 1 of 1