The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

On the Curb near 66th and Pope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:17 pm

"How far has that kind of attitude gotten you in life?" She simply asked basically ignoring anything else he had asked and pointed out about her. Anna couldn't understand the concept of being in a good mood all the time. Though she was rarely in a good mood anymore. Seems pointless to her really. There wasn't really anything to be happy about. She heard of books and tapes to get a 'yes' attitude but that was stupid really. To her it was like don't be selfish, don't be this, see the good things in life. Anna had no good things in life. She was only a dog to the government to do their biding without questions, comments or thinking in general.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:27 pm

"Well I'm guessing my dumb on the head could have been directly or indirectly influence by my attitude. But seeing it gave me an opportunity to talk to you I take it as a good course of action." besides if you see every single thing in a bad light... nothing could cheer you up... if your down all the time why bother live at all? although fine comments I don't think its the best course of action in this situation. "So... how's the 'Everything is too late' attitude going for you?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Anna kept her head down, looking at the table still. He always mentions her and she was wondering why he did. The thought of her actually being liked never came to her for she was always alone in the world. She had been close to getting assaulted on before because of her lack of talking and the fact that she was out late. Though in the end she succeed in getting her message of leaving her alone across to the guy. Anna never saw him again after that. "I can't say." She simply said glancing up to look at him for a bit. "I would practically be killed if I said anything I was thinking." Anna knew she shouldn't of said that even. But of course she just didn't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 pm

With her glancing up a bit while telling me she'd be killed I could tell its not a joke, but a serious thing she's concerned about. Getting killed if you say what you think... when ever was it wrong to speak your mind? Hmm... this conversation seems to have traveled a bit to the depressed side, darn it. I hope we can lighten it up a bit. "Well I don't want you to get killed just because you talked me, so is there anything you like and are allowed to say?" I'm so hoping there is, else this could turn into one of those famous deafening silences before dinner. Besides there must be something she likes... right? RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:05 am

"That's nice of you to be considerate." Anna said with a bored face. She didn't care if she died or not anymore. Sometimes she itched for death to come her way but she didn't, she just didn't care. All that mattered was the government's secrets and plans be left unspoken to people not with the government. If anything really, Anna wanted to go down with all of her coworkers thinking she sacrificed herself for the greater good of the government. Once she was dead it probably wouldn't matter but she still wanted to die like that.

Anna decided to try something new right now. Making a conversation with John. It wouldn't be the easiest thing to do considering how she was and the fact that he had lost his memory, but she'll try. "Out of all the colors in this restaurant, which would you say is the one or ones that you like the best?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:54 pm

This is something... she's actually trying make a conversation, can't say I mind. I lean back a bit and fold my arms over each other. "Well lets see..." After looking around a bit through the restaurant, Its all mostly brown-ish with a few tints of white, I wonder back to Anna's eye's. "Well I kind of like that color" I say while staring deep into her eye's, would she understand I meant her eye color? Oh well... "But the color I like most is going to a slightly darker tone of your shirt, I seem to like blue, but its hard to say in a place like this with not many choice. Which color do you like most?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Anna wasn't sure if he could remember colors or not but then again he did remember how to talk. She watched him as he looked around, her eyes looking into his when he turned back to her. Her dark green eyes flashed something that could be considered as tiredness. She hadn't gotten that much sleep but now she was starting to like the attention she was getting from him. She looked down at her cami seeing the blue that he could of liked once her cami was darker. "Black is my favorite, but also blue and red in that order."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:41 pm

As I looked into her eye's I saw a slight hint of tiredness, I wonder when she slept the last time. "Peeps usually say black isn't really a color, I myself aren't to sure, black is in fact all colors in one so without color black can't exist, but then again how do we explain the night." I wonder when dinner would be ready steaks tend to take a bit though, maybe we can ask for some bread or something in the meantime. After pondering it over a bit I might as well ask her if she's tired nothing wrong with that is there? "Are you ok? you look a bit tired." I guess I should walk her home if she still wants some company, can't have her walk around town like a zombie... dragging her from place to place until I get my memory back. Besides from what I've gotten to know we don't know each other well, so there's always the question if she wants to stay here and chat with me, or pull a gtfo on me and she's just waiting for the right time.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:05 pm

"Interesting concept but a little too serious to discuss about over dinner eh?" Anna asked him, blinking her eyes a little. She was usually awake and alert when it came to people being around her. She took a sip of her drink and felt the caffeine go down her throat to wake her up a bit. It was only going to last for a short time, but Anna did feel more awake now. "I'm fine." She said, blinking once more to get the full affect of the caffeine. Anna didn't want to go to bed now especially when she was out in the open and anything could happen. And besides sleeping on what seemed to be a date with him would be embarrassing for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 pm

She wants to stay while she's tired I guess thats a good sign, although if she falls over its for both of us not good. I'd have no place to her so she can sleep, and she'd probably be embarrassed by it. As long as she's keeping her eye's open on a regular basis, I guess we can walk around it a little more though. "Well what would you like to discuss then? at the moment we've found a few topics we can't talk about so that should make it a bit easier though." Lets see we can't talk about my past, about Anna basically, serious concepts about colors... wait... what else is there? o.o darn it.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:46 pm

There would be many problems from her falling asleep. Once she woke up again, she would feel insecure along with may other feelings about falling asleep in public. She could picture waking up to see herself leaning on his shoulder even though right now they were across from each other. She shuttered at the thought of the contact they would have then. Anna then realized she was probably making him worry or something which she didn't want at all. "Maybe something a bit more interesting that's also light on talking about." Anna had to think of something. It was sort of hard since he had lost his memory. "Well how about your memory. Can you remember anything or feel like you do?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:48 pm

I moved a bit deeper into the booth so I was closer to Anna and was able to stretch my legs a bit without touching Anna's legs on accident. The waiters wouldn't have much trouble with since my feet were still under the table. "Well lets see, from the moment you picked me up up until now I sometimes had some sort of hunch about things, like the joke from the bar. Somehow I had the feeling I told a bad joke about a Lada, Yet I have no idea what a Lada is. You confirmed it by talking about a joke although you didn't mention what it was about. but other than that, sadly nothing concrete has come to mind." I hope she doesn't mind me getting closer, after all getting closer is just a side goal, I'm mainly doing it to stretch my legs a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 am

Anna watched as he moved closer in the booth to her. Their legs didn't touch neither did the rest of their bodies, so Anna stayed still. She wasn't use to having this kind of contact with anyone really. The only time she did really have physical contact with someone was when she was teaching them a lesson or just beating them up from her job. Beating someone up she really didn't mind. Kept her anger levels down after she was too tired to anything more. "Well that's not going to help either of us." Anna started to think of where he could sleep. He must have a place of his own but now since he couldn't remember anything, there was no way he would be sleeping there tonight unless the address actually came to him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:11 am

"Somehow they get triggered by things related to it, like me thinking if we met before. Maybe that Bob can help a bit, I've tried thinking about where it is I call home but no effect really. But I'm not sure if you could stay away for that long." The last bit I said with a small smile to try and let her know I wouldn't mind if she was about to admit she was actually tired. The waitress came walking through the door which seemed to lead to the kitchen. She was holding one plate with loads of green stuff and one with what seems to be a steak. "I think dinner's ready." I said while pointing my chin in the direction of the waitress.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 am

"Then we'll definitely have to see Bob tonight." Anna said, making it clear that they would. She wasn't sure on what to do if he couldn't figure out where he lived by later tonight. He would probably be sleeping on her couch if he couldn't. She thought it was weird but her kind nature was coming out in her mind right now. But then again that nature was already there from trying to bring him to Bob. Anna looked in the direction his chin pointed to and nodded. She couldn't believe that a lot of time had past between the two of them which fueled her a little. There food was then brought to them by their waitress and Anna looked at her salad. Being the picky eater that she was, she started eating the chicken instead of putting it in the salad. After a few moments of eating with conversation, Anna decided to start one again. "How's your steak?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 am

Still not giving in into saying she's tired, guess she's trained not to show any sign of weakness. I guess I'll let it rest for a while, don't want her to storm off in rage."Well... I'm finding it delicious, but that could be the hunger speaking. Its weird how hunger can make the crappiest things taste awesome." I'm not saying the steak is crappy, just trying to point out its hard to tell when your hungry. As the waitress walks away to tend to other stuff, I try to call her back to order a cola, maybe thats something I like more. After taking the order, she asks if Anna wants something else. After pleasing us as her customers by taking the order she walks away to take care of things only she knows at the moment. After taking an other bite I try to get the conversation going a bit again. "You know, you probably could have ordered just the chicken." I try to joke. Probably not the smartest move, seeing as she seems to have ignored everything but facts, but I have to try something.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 am

Anna could understand what he was saying. She below had gone for a while without food and well it wasn't the best experience she had. She could still feel how her stomach was when it was screaming for food. Weren't one of the fun times of her short life. "That seems to happen when you haven't eaten for awhile. And I doubt you could remember when you had your last meal." Anna ate some more chicken till she only had one strip left, having some bites of salad in between. "Probably but I only wanted what they gave me and the salad of course."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:48 pm

She seems to open up a bit, she's actually responding to comments. She still doesn't acknowledge them as joke's but at least its something. "So tell me what's the name of the bar? You seem to be very impressed by it, since your almost dragging me over there..." After taking an other bite the waitress return with my cola. After taking a few sips from that I decided I like that way more than a beer, a few memories hit me while drinking. Nothing important but I got the feeling I only like cold cola, room temperature not so much.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Anna watched as the waitress came back with his drink and waited till she left again. Then. she smirked a little at his question, remembering the name well. "It's a funny name the bar has." She said with the smirk still on. "It's The Leprechaun." The funny name did attract her to the bar in the first place since the name made her laugh when she first saw it. Anna took a bite of her salad to hide the smirk she still had, somehow unable to lose it on her own. The process of putting food in her mouth, using her fork was just enough of a distraction for her to finally get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:25 pm

"The Leprechaun..." I whispered. The name it self doesn't ring any bells, maybe the place itself. Nice name though. While Anna talked about the name she started smirking a little... first sign of any emotion. "Phew you can still laugh, I was doubting you were human, now I know I just can't tell any good jokes. Don't know which is worse though." I now started on my last bit of the Steak. Maybe Anna wants a bite, she already showed somewhat her liking of a Steak. "Would you like a bite? Its really good." I said after slicing off a piece and putting it on a fork.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 pm

As he whispered, Anna took another bite of her salad while wondering if the name made him remember something. Since he didn't speak about it, Anna thought that he didn't and then took another bite of her salad. "You sure it isn't an illusion?" She asked him, moving her sideways. There was a confused expression on her face to fool him. Anna was asked if she wanted a bite of his steak which made her look down at what was left on his plate. She did like steak but it was his meal and lettuce with some tomato and dressing would be the only food she had to give him in return. Not to mention it was on his fork where he has been eating with. That called for germs and an indirect kiss. "No thank you. My salad had enough meat like substance for me."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:54 pm

A confused look... could it be she's finally opening up and trying to fool with me? Or would that be too much to hope for? After pondering it over a bit I responded "Your Loss" almost immediately followed by eating the piece of meat from my fork. After eating a bit more I said "So... shall we get some desert or leave it at dinner?" Although I wouldn't mind having some desert instead of going to a place I don't know, Anna seems very certain we should go there.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Anna smiled again, the loss not seeming like a loss to her. She was completely ok with not having some of his steak. She took another bite of her salad, not having a lot left but still not feeling all that full as she usually did when out to eat. She could only guess it was because she was taking her time instead of eating a bit fast as she tends to do. "I could go for some desert." Anna said. She was going to get him over to the bar before the night was up. Too bad she didn't know when it actually closed. It had to close a bit late considering it was a bar so they had a high chance of seeing Bob. "There's a desert menu right there if you want to look for one." She was thinking of a parfait since it was her favorite. Though she didn't think a restaurant like this would have one. She would have to look very carefully once she did get the desert menu.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 pm

After eating the last bite of the steak I said "Lets take a look at that menu then" I stretched my a bit towards Anna so she could hand me the menu, it was just out of reach for me. Weird though seeing as the table wasn't that big. I hope they have something simple, something that brings some kind of memory whether or not I like it. I guess we'll never know until she hands me the menu.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 am

Anna looked to see his hand just barely missed touching the menu. She smiled a bit more and took her index and middle fingers to take the menu. She thought about teasing him a bit by just moving it away but that wouldn't be the best thing to do. Might even lead him on, which Anna definitely didn't want to do. She had no experience in a relationship, not even one night stands. She handed the menu to him and smiled a little at him. Then Anna went and finished the rest of her salad and waited for him to be done with the menu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Curb near 66th and Pope
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: